Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-24-2014, 01:37 AM   #1
ajfwil
ajfwil began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Stanza works on iphone 6

For what it is worth, Stanza still works on the recently released iPhone 6. I suspect that means it works on all iOS 8 devices (I haven't checked other phones).

Despite the bugs and flaws, I couldn't part with my favourite reader app years ago when it fell off the face of the earth (I have been restoring the app from backups). It was one of the first things I checked on my new phone and was thrilled to see it still functioned. And if I'm not losing my mind completely, it seems to appear even more stable than when run on iOS 7 and 6. It still crashes in some menu items, otherwise it is rock solid and my daily phone-reading continues as normal.

Again, for what it is worth.

If there was one app out there I'd pay good money to support, it's Stanza.
ajfwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 01:42 AM   #2
ajfwil
ajfwil began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Oops, I should have searched before posting (see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=246105)
ajfwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2014, 05:54 PM   #3
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajfwil View Post
It still crashes in some menu items, otherwise it is rock solid and my daily phone-reading continues as normal.

Again, for what it is worth.

If there was one app out there I'd pay good money to support, it's Stanza.
Thats interesting... dont you have black bars all over (or at least top and bottom)? I do on my 5S.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
iphone 6, stanza