Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 03-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
Kadira
Kadira began at the beginning.

Device: Gemstar/RCA GEB2150, Sony PRS-505, e-book Man 901
Power Cord for the GEB 1150?

Hija.

Is there by chance someone here on this group who could offer me a power cord for the GEB 1150?

Or is here someon from Germany who already had luck with 'tinkering' something that works as power adaper together? Any information is welcome and loved dearly

If somebody has such device and likes to offer it for selling;I know that the postage will be high because of my wereabouts, but I am willing to pay for it.

Thanks in advance.
Claudia
Kadira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
You might try http://www.220converters.com/store/p...hz-1000ma.html

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
This was brought up before

See: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30103

I believe people figured out what type of replacement cord could be used?

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
Kadira

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
See: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30103

I believe people figured out what type of replacement cord could be used?

Amy
Thanks for the link. I will go over and read through it.

Kadira
Old 03-12-2009, 06:46 PM   #5
Kadira

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Looks good. I'll try to find a similar item here in Germany. Since I own no credit card, I can not order from most of the internet shops.

Thanks for the help.
Kadira
Old 03-14-2009, 12:33 AM   #6
stoogeswoman
Zealot
stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: eBookwise 1150 and Kindle 1
Don't know if this will help but I just found out that the cord that came with my Kindle works for the eBookwise as well.
stoogeswoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:08 PM   #7
stoogeswoman
Zealot
stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoogeswoman View Post
Don't know if this will help but I just found out that the cord that came with my Kindle works for the eBookwise as well.
Eep, my apologies - it seemed to be working last night, but in the cold light of morning I discovered it wasn't. Sorry for raising any false hopes.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoogeswoman View Post
Eep, my apologies - it seemed to be working last night, but in the cold light of morning I discovered it wasn't. Sorry for raising any false hopes.
It wouldn't help much anyway as the original poster lives in Europe. Besides the Kindle uses 5V to charge and the 1150 needs 12V. Do you think you car would operate on a 5V battery?

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:12 PM   #9
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
If you have trouble finding one, I have a spare.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:24 AM   #10
stoogeswoman
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
It wouldn't help much anyway as the original poster lives in Europe. Besides the Kindle uses 5V to charge and the 1150 needs 12V. Do you think you car would operate on a 5V battery?

Dale
I did apologize; see above.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:59 AM   #11
Wordcrasher
Addict
Wordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Fire 2015, Kindle Paperwhite
Kadira,
I bought an EB1150 on eBay and of course, living in Italy, I could not use the charger that went with it. I went to an Electronics shop with the US charger and they gave me a n universal device that can charge until 1000mA on a voltage from 3 to 12V (there is a selector), with a set of different little plugs and changeable polarity ( I mean you can select the central pin to be "+" or "-". I paid 5€ for it. It's a Made in China device branded EDC.
Wordcrasher is offline   Reply With Quote