Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
maggievnc
Enthusiast
maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iphone, maclibre
Princess Maya & the Crystal Ball; a Fairy Tale for Grownups & Children at Heart

Hi everyone,

i am new to Mobileread, and still struggling to nevigate between forums....
Princess Maya is my second book.

Maya (illusion in sanskrit), is a princess who is challanged to discover her true self-identity via inter planetary voyages. Her journey begins on Planet Earth as a secretary in a giant cosmetic corporation, where she soon forgets that she is a princess from another world.

available in multi formats for immediate sampling so you can try before you buy. (0.99 usd)

a coupon for a free ebook will be mailed to those willing to write a review - no later than June 10th 2011

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/60954

thanks, sara
maggievnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
maggievnc
Enthusiast
maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Arrow Free download Multi Format of Princess Maya & the Crystal Ball

Princess Maya & the Crystal Ball, by Sara Dagan (Translation by Susan Rosenfeld) is free on http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/60954

Maya (illusion in sanskrit), is a princess who has been challenged to discover her true self-identity via voyages in a crystal ball, a gift she mysteriously received from “Prince Karma"; the latter wished her a safe trip and asked her not to forget her princedom. Alas! her journey begins on planet Earth as a secretary in a giant cosmetic corporation where she soon forgets that she is a princess from another world.

The story is embedded with symbols based on the Yoga Philosophy as well as the Biographical Work principles (a spiritual coaching technique).

"How can I be sure I am a butterfly who dreamed he was human, and not a human dreaming right now that he is a butterfly?" from the first chapter of the book.

Last edited by maggievnc; 06-23-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: spell check
Old 06-22-2011, 09:07 PM   #3
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
Hi, I have made an author page for you at Open Books. Please see http://drmfree.calibre-ebook.com/by/author/sara-dagan

Open Books is a database for drm free ebooks run by calibre (an ebooks management software).

If you have some time please take a look at your author page and let me know if I made any mistakes. Also i would really appreciate it if you keep me updated about future publications.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:06 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
3 spelling mistakes in such a short introduction is not the way to encourage anyone to read your book; it gives a very bad impression of your abilities as a writer.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:31 AM   #5
maggievnc
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krittika Goyal View Post
Hi, I have made an author page for you at Open Books. Please see http://drmfree.calibre-ebook.com/by/author/sara-dagan

Open Books is a database for drm free ebooks run by calibre (an ebooks management software).

If you have some time please take a look at your author page and let me know if I made any mistakes. Also i would really appreciate it if you keep me updated about future publications.
Thank you very much :-)
Old 06-23-2011, 04:42 AM   #6
maggievnc
Enthusiast

Thank you Hurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
3 spelling mistakes in such a short introduction is not the way to encourage anyone to read your book; it gives a very bad impression of your abilities as a writer.
Thank you very much Hurry, for taking the time to respond.

I should have mentioned that the translation was made by Susan Rosenfeld.

Best, Sara

Tags
dimension, dream, golem, karma, maya, princess, reincarnation, secretary, time gate