Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 07:27 AM   #1
didsbury
didsbury began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-650
The guardian &Observer

I've set up to email this while I'm 4000 miles from home on holiday. It's worked beautifully until this morning.
So I have a request ... can someone email me the epub version of this for today and for the next two days.
?
Old 01-26-2013, 07:57 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
Please do not request copyrighted material, or you will be immediately banned from MobileRead. This is the only warning you will receive on the matter.

Thread closed.
Advert
Closed Thread