Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2016, 05:38 AM   #76
weinlondon
weinlondon began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Ereader wifi N647B
Kobo Wifi N647B image

Hi guys
I am having the same issue as others, my Kobo just stays on the loading screen with the bar moving at the bottom
Can you please share the image for the N647B and instructions how to build the internal sd card. Also just to make sure the internal card is a 2GB card will that be ok or should i get a bigger card?

Thanks in advance for your help

Alan
Old 03-21-2016, 06:27 AM   #77
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. It is for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.

The image is for a 2GB card, so it should fit.
Advert
Old 04-21-2016, 02:30 PM   #78
fizzikzz
fizzikzz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N289
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent
Could I also get this image?
Would it make sense to publicly post it somewhere?
Old 04-21-2016, 02:32 PM   #79
fizzikzz
fizzikzz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N289
P.S. I'm having the same issues that are described above when my N289 upgraded to 1.9.12
Old 04-21-2016, 03:17 PM   #80
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzikzz View Post
Could I also get this image?
Would it make sense to publicly post it somewhere?
Please don't suggest that people publicly post copyrighted material. That would be copyright infringement.
Advert
Old 04-21-2016, 07:46 PM   #81
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

fizzikzz: PM sent.

As to posting it publicly, no. I have posted my justification several times in the past in one or other of the image request posts. A search should find it.
Old 06-29-2016, 05:38 PM   #82
jmontano
Enthusiast
jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
I just got a N647 from ebay. Everything seems to be working fine, except that I can't see any books uploaded from Calibre, also .kobo folder is missing.

Can it be fixed with your SD image? If so please PM it
Old 06-29-2016, 10:55 PM   #83
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to one of your other posts. Please just ask once and allow a reasonable amount of time for a response.

And this is duplicated because I don't want someone stumbling across the seemingly unanswered request and doing something about it. Especially as that will probably be me and I'll have to spend time working out why I didn't respond.
Old 06-30-2016, 12:45 PM   #84
jmontano
Enthusiast
jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Thanks davidfor and sorry for the multipost. I had no idea which thread was the current one.
I applied your image to a 4GB SD and it worked flawlessly.

PS: I didn't know I had to open the Kobo and replace the internal SD card. It was pretty simple and gratifying to do so.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:11 PM   #85
dontknow
dontknow began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n647
Hello! I have a Kobo N647 and I really would appreciate a SD card image, would someone be so kind to send me the download link as well? Appreciate the help you're giving!
Old 07-24-2016, 10:39 PM   #86
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:02 AM   #87
flesh9
flesh9 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n289
Kobo Wifi N289 image

Hello! I have a Kobo N289 and I really would appreciate a SD card image, would someone be so kind to send me the download link as well? Appreciate the help you're giving!
Old 11-10-2016, 05:54 AM   #88
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:39 PM   #89
TheJoyStar
TheJoyStar began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
So many of us having this issue!?!
Sorry to say I'm now in the same boat ��
Could someone please send me the image? Any help you guys can give would be amazing!
Old 11-21-2016, 05:41 PM   #90
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Which version of the WiFi? There are three. The model number should be on the end of the device. It could be N647, N647B or N289. You need the correct image to get it working.
Closed Thread

Tags
n647 firmware requested