bacon 19 39.58%
chocolate 26 54.17%
doughnuts 11 22.92%
other (explain in text) 13 27.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2009, 05:37 PM   #46
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Attachment 28547

STOP LOOKING!
Yes, maam.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #47
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
everyone has their own poison, what is your own special poison?

mine is (surprise) doughnuts, ok, beautiful women and then doughnuts
Thank God we came in first!

I am an "other." I don't like chocolate, or things sweet. Not much for fat, either. More of a salty popcorn person.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:54 PM   #48
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:

I LOVE CTCD!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #49
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I voted for "doughnuts" (donuts), bacon, and other with the other being Dr Pepper. To each their own. It is said that I was born in the shadow of a Dr Pepper plant.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #50
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I voted for "doughnuts" (donuts), bacon, and other with the other being Dr Pepper. To each their own. It is said that I was born in the shadow of a Dr Pepper plant.

I've been told I have a "Green Thumb" and I've always wanted to grow a Dr. Pepper plant. But none of the nurseries around here carry any seedlings OR mature plants. I've even tried burying a can in my garden but could never get it to sprout.

I'm afraid the closest I'll ever get will be to take a clipping from that big fully grown Pepsi plant about 5 miles down the road. That plant doesn't cast much of a shadow though.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #51
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
I'm afraid the closest I'll ever get will be to take a clipping from that big fully grown Pepsi plant about 5 miles down the road. That plant doesn't cast much of a shadow though.
Maybe they can grow it some if they move their Marketing Department in. It probably just needs some fertiliser.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #52
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
dr pepper is just carbonated prune juice

UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #53
rjfarrell
Zealot
rjfarrell doesn't litterrjfarrell doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Iphone, Ipad
Actually. Yes. Bacon. Chocolate. Doughnuts. Other (Margharita). So yes is my answer.

Bacon and chocolate are the stuff of life. And Margharita's help sustain between the Bacon and the chocolate. I will, however, sacrifice myself to a donut if necessary.
rjfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:46 AM   #54
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfarrell View Post
Actually. Yes. Bacon. Chocolate. Doughnuts. Other (Margharita). So yes is my answer.

Bacon and chocolate are the stuff of life. And Margharita's help sustain between the Bacon and the chocolate. I will, however, sacrifice myself to a donut if necessary.
Margaritas! I haven't had one in ages, humm, might have to add that to my list...
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote