Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #1
alanboss
alanboss began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Iliad
Html based book > PDF or Mobipocket

Hi All,

Firstly apologies if this is a somewhat noob type question.. However im a noob, so ill go ahead..

I have a couple of "Oreilly CD Bookshelf" titles which i would love to get onto my Iliad.

I see there are lots of tools out there which do things such as create ebook from html, so many infact i really dont know what to get.

Does anyone have any experience of doing this. The cd book shelves are basically swathes of html files and images etc.. I want a tool which will enable me to say ok.. Look at this Index.Html file follow the links and construct an entire ebook from that.

I have looked at Nasta and a couple of others but all have limitation on the number of pages they can do in the freeware forms.

I really want to know what the right tool is before i spend my hard earned simolians..

Any help Appreciated..

P.S as an aside i would also like to use this to convert html versions of the Loanwolf Adventure book series.. (although this is not imperative).

thanks again guys..

Alan.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:02 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Duplicate post. Please answer in the original post here.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread