Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 09:46 AM   #721
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Tomorrow or the day after I think. Or so I read on the german forum.

I'm really curious. There were some people that had guessed another title before they found the last letter and changed their minds. What was it?
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #722
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
The Winners of the Contest are as follows:

Pocketbook 1: PilotBob (He sent in the correct answer on 10 March 2004)

Pocketbook 2: PilotBob (see above)

Pocketbook 3: PilotBob (damn this guy is good)

Voucher 1-15: Since Pilotbob is so awesome we stopped drawing names and decided to give all the vouchers to him.

Thanks for playing everyone!

BOb

pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #723
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post

Voucher 1-15: Since Pilotbob is so awesome we stopped drawing names and decided to give all the vouchers to him.

BOb
Congratulations!

Another perfectly run, scrupulously honest competition with deserving winners.....errrr...winner.

Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:07 AM   #724
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
If I'm not mistaken, aren't you one of them "greenies", therefore ineligible to win, regardless of how good you are!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #725
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:

BOb

You really need to run for governmental office. The higher, the better.........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #726
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
If I'm not mistaken, aren't you one of them "greenies", therefore ineligible to win, regardless of how good you are!
Actually, the district court of Mobileread has ruled that contest rule is not constitutional....

BOb
Old 12-14-2009, 10:10 AM   #727
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
You really need to run for governmental office. The higher, the better.........
Yea, I could show Blagojevich how it's done!

BOb
Old 12-14-2009, 10:10 AM   #728
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Actually, the district court of Mobileread has ruled that contest rule is not constitutional....

BOb
I'll support your claim! (If you give me one of the PockteBooks, you can't use them all anyways)
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:12 AM   #729
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
I'll support your claim! (If you give me one of the PockteBooks, you can't use them all anyways)
I will absolutely send you a pocketbook. How about this one?

BOb
Old 12-14-2009, 10:12 AM   #730
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Hands off! I supported him first; I was just a bit more subtle about why

BOb, PM'ing my address to you now - please pack it well.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #731
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
I will absolutely send you a pocketbook. How about this one?

BOb
Ewww... leopard is so.... 90's!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:34 AM   #732
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
Apparently the Greenies also have the ability to edit posts, including those stating the rules. So any impression we had that Greenies (mean or otherwise) were not eligible, is a figment of our imagination....

Quote:
Yea, I could show Blagojevich how it's done!

BOb
I thought he'd already hired Pshrynk as consultant for that ....

Quote:
Ewww... leopard is so.... 90's!
<wishing I had photoshop skilz to edit the "pocketbook" into the mouth of the larger Bernese....>

But.... it's just so .... you.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:08 AM   #733
Josch91
Reader
Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Apparently the Greenies also have the ability to edit posts, including those stating the rules. So any impression we had that Greenies (mean or otherwise) were not eligible, is a figment of our imagination....
The Greenies are the pigs of Animal Farm...
Josch91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:18 AM   #734
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josch91 View Post
The Greenies are the pigs of Animal Farm...
You're disqualified, Josch. 'Animal farm' is the wrong book title

ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #735
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I have them at their original max size (size reduced in the attachment here)
All 'my' images were 160x160 px ... I'm missing the joke - but your book title image look cuter than mine
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
contest, pocketebook, winter