Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-30-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
Smashwords
Connoisseur
Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
London art exhibit: A Recent History of Writing and Drawing

For those of you who live in the UK and have an interest in the intersection of technology and the written word, you might be interested to visit this curious one-room art exhibition at The Institute of Contempory Arts entitled, "A Recent History of Writing & Drawing." My photos of the exhibit here:
http://blog.smashwords.com/

Not mentioned in my post, but also featured there was a hand held dot matrix printer configured to spray news headlines across a piece of paper (I tried it across my hand but it didn't "display" well), and televisions displaying funky geometric shapes.

Silly? Maybe, but that's why it's called modern art.
Smashwords is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
modern art, writing and technology