Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 AM   #31
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
See, you soooooooo get it!
of course !

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #32
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Please don't respond to 4 year old threads. There's no point.
Well, since I was subscribed to this FIVE (!!!) year old thread, I received an email when someone responded to it. And so I came back to MobileRead after maybe 3 years... so I guess there is always a point!

By the way, I learned how to speed read last year.
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #33
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Plus it acts as a nice little fly trap for spammers.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:21 PM   #34
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Necro-posting

And it introduces us noobies (sp? - looks funny in plural!) - um, newcomers - to all those old and otherwise forgotten members... welcome back, Francesco!

Sometimes it's just fun to catch up on old threads. I spent at least a couple of hours reading the Karma thread, and I laughed a lot and learned a lot. Especially I learned about Hugo and Lefty!

Phil
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #35
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
And it introduces us noobies (sp? - looks funny in plural!) - um, newcomers - to all those old and otherwise forgotten members... welcome back, Francesco!

Sometimes it's just fun to catch up on old threads. I spent at least a couple of hours reading the Karma thread, and I laughed a lot and learned a lot. Especially I learned about Hugo and Lefty!

Phil
I did the same thing when I got here, and it actually created a thread (that is now old and dated) here. I'm re-reading it right now and I understand some things I didn't get at first. A lot of is going on in my head this morning.
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert