Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-01-2013, 04:43 AM   #226
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
As seen on Facebook...FREE FOR EASTER

The Tale of Peter Rabbit
UNABRIDGED
by Beatrix Potter
Narrated by Pauline Brailsford

http://www.audible.com/pd/?asin=B00C2BL9R8
Not available in the UK
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:07 AM   #227
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
As seen on Facebook...FREE FOR EASTER

The Tale of Peter Rabbit
UNABRIDGED
by Beatrix Potter
Narrated by Pauline Brailsford

http://www.audible.com/pd/?asin=B00C2BL9R8
Also available from the same author are the following:

These stories are quite short. Peter Rabbit is 8.5 min, Miss Moppet is 2 min, Peter Rabbit Collection is 1.3 hrs, and the Complete Tales is 5.9 hrs.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2013, 04:03 AM   #228
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here are a few more offers. A complete list of all offers can be found in the OP:
Old 04-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #229
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
This month's Downpour freebie is Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus By Mary Shelley, use code frankenfree
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #230
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
This month's Downpour freebie is Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus By Mary Shelley, use code frankenfree
You beat me. Just read my email and was about to post this.
Advert
Old 04-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #231
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
I just had to contact them, as they used my credit instead of the code.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #232
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
I just had to contact them, as they used my credit instead of the code.
Did they give you back your credit?
Old 04-02-2013, 07:01 PM   #233
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Did they give you back your credit?
Yes, and very fast too. Here is a tip from them,

Make sure you sign in before checkout. Once you leave to sign in it seems to forget the code you used and goes straight to credits.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #234
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Miss Moppet is 2 min
Hmm. I wonder if they also have an abridged version. I haven't got all day.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #235
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Yes, and very fast too. Here is a tip from them,

Make sure you sign in before checkout. Once you leave to sign in it seems to forget the code you used and goes straight to credits.
I just noticed this, too. I forgot to sign in before I added it to my cart and applied the code, and once I had signed in, I removed the credit (just saw it in time!) and applied the code again. It worked.

I thought I didn't need another version of Frankenstein (I have one read by Simon Vance), but when I saw it was read by Anthony Heald and Stefan Rudnicki, I just had to have this one, too.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:10 PM   #236
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Hmm. I wonder if they also have an abridged version. I haven't got all day.

Here's an abridged version for most fairy tales:

Once upon a time... ...and they lived happily ever after
Old 04-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #237
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Downpour Deal of the Week
Author: Jane Stanton Hitchcock
Narrator: Barbara Rosenblat
Length: 13.0 hrs - unabridged
Published: 2005 - Blackstone Audio

Quote:
An Audie® Award Finalist in 2006

No one brings alive the intrigues of the champagne set like Jane Stanton Hitchcock. Now Jo Slater, the wily heroine of her bestselling novel Social Crimes, returns in a dazzling new story of passion, money, and murder.

Jo Slater has it all. The queen of Manhattan society, she has dealt successfully with a tricky period in which she lost her husband, her fortune, and her reputation. But she bounced back, and now, newly single in the greatest city in the world, there is not a cloud in the sky.

Then Russell Cole, an old friend just married to a much younger woman, goes missing while yachting in Barbados. His wife, Carla, tries to befriend Jo, but Jo is suspicious. Carla’s past is murky, and now, with her billionaire husband’s money at her disposal, she seems set on conquering the highest level of New York’s social scene. Suddenly, those who oppose her start dying off, and Jo decides to take matters into her own hands.

Another set of secrets from the gilded world of New York society is revealed in a unique blend of wicked social satire combined with a page-turning mystery.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #238
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

BooksOnBoard -- has temporarily stopped selling books
Quote:
Please sign in on the login page to download books you have purchased. BooksOnBoard has temporarily stopped selling books. We are re-structuring to compete more effectively against Goliaths who have entered our marketplace since we first launched in 2006, i.e., Amazon, Apple, Google, Sony and Barnes & Noble.
For discussion, see this thread:
Old 04-07-2013, 01:09 AM   #239
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
For discussion, see this thread:
Thanks.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:46 AM   #240
jangell2
Addict
jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Amazon has a new promo for Whispersync for Voice. They're giving away a free Kindle-Audible book pair each month. This month, it's:

other Whispersync Deals
Concerning these whisper sync pairs. I already had the mysterious island kindle version and was eligible for the audio version for free. Went though a linking of audible and amazon accounts.

I'm starting to think the audible whisper sync version is only going to be available on my kindle, as I don't see it my audible library. Is my kindle going to be the only place I can keep the audio book? I'd prefer to have it on my iPhone.
jangell2 is offline   Reply With Quote