Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 05:40 AM   #1
kgian
Enthusiast
kgian began at the beginning.

Device: EBW-1150
Android software with ios synchronization

I just got a shiny new android phone and at home I have a shiny old ipad. I would like to have an ebook app on each device where I can load my own content and synchronize between the two devices.

Eg I load my own book "The adventures of kgian" and start reading on the ipad. When I leave home to go to work I pick up my phone and continue where I left it on the ipad.

Is there any such solution?
kgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:30 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgian View Post
I just got a shiny new android phone and at home I have a shiny old ipad. I would like to have an ebook app on each device where I can load my own content and synchronize between the two devices.

Eg I load my own book "The adventures of kgian" and start reading on the ipad. When I leave home to go to work I pick up my phone and continue where I left it on the ipad.

Is there any such solution?
You can use kindle app to do that but will need to find out how to do that with side loaded books in kindle forum
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert