Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
Codetoad13
Codetoad13 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Kindle 3 and Mighty Bright MiniFlex question

I have a Kindle 3 and Mighty Bright MiniFlex light. I use a sleeve that does not have room for the light.

Any suggestions for how to carry the light around for the times it is needed?

Randy
Codetoad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codetoad13 View Post
I have a Kindle 3 and Mighty Bright MiniFlex light. I use a sleeve that does not have room for the light.

Any suggestions for how to carry the light around for the times it is needed?

Randy
hi! we've talked about the mighty bright a lot in the thread up top that says; "ALL ABOUT LIGHTS!!!...", basically get a pouch for it to drop it in your handbag, knapsack, manpurse or whatever carry bag you are putting your kindle into
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #3
357mag
Connoisseur
357mag doesn't litter357mag doesn't litter357mag doesn't litter

Device: iPad and Galaxy S5
I have a manpurse and I keep my kindle, mighty bright, earphones and my usb cables in there. I originally got my manpurse so I could carry my paper books in it, but after lugging around Stephen King's "Under The Dome" I knew that a kindle was the way to go.

To keep me from accidentally hitting the on-off button of my mighty bright while it is in my bag, I just clamp the LED end of the mighty bright into the clip so the on-off button is covered by the clip. That works great for me.
357mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:04 AM   #4
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
and there ya' go!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote