Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-25-2021, 12:44 PM   #1
mdclanahan
Connoisseur
mdclanahan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad 6th Gen
Goodreads ID missing from book details pane

I just upgraded from 4.23 to 5.22, and one of my favorite features seems to be missing: the ability to click on the Goodreads ID in the book details to open the corresponding Goodreads page. I have included the Goodreads ID on every book in my library specifically so this link is available in the book details pane, and in 5.22 I can't find the links at all. Is there a setting I need to change to display the Goodreads ID link?

Thanks,
mdclanahan
mdclanahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 12:54 PM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Update the Goodreads plugin.

While you're at it, also check for other plugins you need to update; when I upgraded, some of them just silently deactivated themselves.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2021, 01:22 PM   #3
mdclanahan
Connoisseur
mdclanahan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad 6th Gen
Thanks! That solved the problem.
mdclanahan is offline   Reply With Quote