Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-06-2014, 01:19 PM   #1
OrangeFlavored
Enthusiast
OrangeFlavored doesn't litterOrangeFlavored doesn't litter

Device: Likebook Mars
Chapters not working right on Kobo H2O

Calibre sets up the table of contents properly, and when I click the "table of contents" link on the book browser thing on my device it shows me the proper chapters, but the settings to show the pages, percent, or time left in the current chapter never work and always fall back to the entire book. Anyone know why this would be?
OrangeFlavored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 01:24 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
What format are you using? As far as I know those options only work in kEpub format material NOT ePub.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 01:46 PM   #3
OrangeFlavored
Enthusiast
OrangeFlavored doesn't litterOrangeFlavored doesn't litter

Device: Likebook Mars
Oh didn't know that, I'll try with kEpub then.

edit: Great, this fixed it right up. Thanks!

Though now I have a header with the book's title on top, annoying... Managed to disable it by enabling full screen reading mode but is there any way to disable the header while keeping the footer? Didn't mind the footer much, and having a reminder of how much longer the current chapter would be nice. Having the title of the book constantly taking up a line on top is useless though. I already know what book I'm reading...

Last edited by OrangeFlavored; 12-07-2014 at 01:39 AM.
OrangeFlavored is offline   Reply With Quote