Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
waynn
waynn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Include images in EPUB that are linked through the poster attribute of <video> tag?

I'm converting an HTML document to EPUB that has embedded videos. I spent the last few days trying to figure out why none of my thumbnails were showing up in the videos through the poster attribute. After exploding the EPUB through Calibre, I realized that the images weren't be included as part of the EPUB itself. Is there a way to force include specific files (images, in particular) in the EPUB? Or is there anything I can do to get it auto-detected?
waynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre's html import does not support the poster attribute. If you open a bug report and attach a sample document, I will look into adding support for it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
waynn
waynn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Done! Thanks for the reply.

Bug filed here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/1240734
waynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, video