Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-03-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
PhishStyx
The me that I am
PhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1 & DR 1000s
iRex forums?

Have iRex's forums been taken down or am I just not seeing the link from their home page?
PhishStyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:38 PM   #2
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I have the forums bookmarked and those work.
omro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2009, 11:40 PM   #3
PhishStyx
The me that I am
PhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheese

Yeah, somehow I never got around to bookmarking the page.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #4
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
You're right, Phish, I noticed this yesterday. This link is working today:

http://forum.irexnet.com/
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:01 AM   #5
PhishStyx
The me that I am

Thanks, cbell!
Advert
Old 07-14-2009, 12:15 PM   #6
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
FYI,

The link is back on their main page. My understanding is that they had a hacker attack the i-to-i blog (google and firefox were both throwing warnings about the site being compromised) so they took both the blog and the forums off of the main page until they could go through them and make sure everything was OK.

It looks like sometime in the past couple days they put the links back up.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:32 PM   #7
PhishStyx
The me that I am

Thanks for the update, Shaggy.