Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
SonDan1
Connoisseur
SonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it is

Device: Nook 1, Aluratek Libre Pro,Kobo Wi-Fi, Samsung Galaxy Tab, KoboT, NST
Kobo Touch Won't connect to Calibre after Upgrade

Subject line says it all. My week old Kobo Touch is now not recognized by Calibre after upgrading from version 8.46 to 8.47. Is there a way to go back to the earlier version without losing my data?

BTW here is the error I get:
calibre, version 0.8.47
ERROR: Error: Error communicating with device

unable to open database file

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 82, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 340, in _books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 234, in books
OperationalError: unable to open database file
Wasn't sure if this should go in the Kobo of Calibre forum: Moderator please move if I made the wrong selection.

Regards,

SonDan
SonDan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:19 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
This makes it look like a database error on the Kobo; not a problem with calibre per se.

You might want to look at the instructions in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118560 and post the debug device detection info.

Could you also try a Windows chkdsk on the Kobo drive?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2012, 01:14 AM   #3
SonDan1
Connoisseur
SonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it is

I checked everything in the post that you linked me to and still have the problem.

I proceeded with the "Debug", as instructed in the final step. and went to post the results only to realize that the thread is labeled "CLOSED" -- so I will post it here in hopes that in addition to the previous error (that I also got again about the device being unable to be read after connected) it will enable some one to identify my problem and a fix for it
Version: 0.8.47
USB devices on system:
[u'usb\\root_hub&vid8086&pid27cb&rev0001',
u'usb\\root_hub&vid8086&pid27ca&rev0001',
u'usb\\root_hub&vid8086&pid27c9&rev0001',
u'usb\\root_hub&vid8086&pid27c8&rev0001',
u'usb\\root_hub20&vid8086&pid27cc&rev0001',
u'usb\\vid_0000&pid_0000&rev_0000',
u'usb\\vid_0409&pid_005a&rev_0100',
u'usb\\vid_04b3&pid_310c&rev_0200',
u'usb\\vid_04d9&pid_1603&rev_0310',
u'usb\\vid_04d9&pid_1603&rev_0310&mi_00',
u'usb\\vid_04d9&pid_1603&rev_0310&mi_01',
u'usb\\vid_050d&pid_0102&rev_0234',
u'usb\\vid_050d&pid_0102&rev_0234&mi_00',
u'usb\\vid_050d&pid_0102&rev_0234&mi_01',
u'usb\\vid_06a9&pid_000e&rev_0100',
u'usb\\vid_0bc2&pid_3000&rev_0000',
u'usb\\vid_0d49&pid_7110&rev_0203',
u'usb\\vid_2237&pid_4163&rev_0110']
Drives detected:
Available plugins: ADAM ALEX ALURATEK_COLOR ANDROID ARCHOS7O AVANT AZBOOKA BAMBOOK
BLACKBERRY BOEYE_BDX BOEYE_BEX BOOQ BOOX COBY COOL_ER CYBOOK DBOOK E52
E71X EB511 EB600 EBK52 ECLICTO EDGE EEEREADER ELONEX ESLICK EX124G
FOLDER_DEVICE_FOR_CONFIG GEMEI GER2 HANLINV3 HANLINV5 ILIAD INVESBOOK
IPAPYRUS IREXDR1000 IREXDR800 IRIVER_STORY ITALICA ITUNES JETBOOK
JETBOOK_COLOR JETBOOK_MINI KINDLE KINDLE2 KINDLE_DX KINDLE_FIRE KOBO
LIBREAIR LUMIREAD MENTOR MIBUK MOOVYBOOK N516 N770 N810 NEWSMY
NEXTBOOK NOOK NOOK_COLOR NUUT2 ODYSSEY ORIZON PALMPRE PDNOVEL
PDNOVEL_KOBO PI2 PICO PLAYBOOK POCKETBOOK301 POCKETBOOK360
POCKETBOOK360P POCKETBOOK602 POCKETBOOK701 PRS505 PRST1 README S60
SHINEBOOK SNE SOVOS SPECTRA STASH SUNSTECH_EB700 SWEEX TECLAST_K3
THEBOOK TREKSTOR USER_DEFINED VELOCITYMICRO WEBOS WEXLER

Looking for devices...
u'usb\\vid_2237&pid_4163&rev_0110'

Devices possibly connected: None
Hope someone can understand these errors (that seem like jibberish to me) and help me out.

Thanks for reading.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Right now I am baffled. I tried with my Kobo WiFi plugged in and saw the exact same USB identification string u'usb\\vid_2237&pid_4163&rev_0110'; however calibre then correctly identified that I had a Kobo attached and loaded the driver.

Now of course I am truly confused as from the earlier message you had posted, calibre did detect the drive and reported a database error.

At this point the advice is often to do a factory reset on the Kobo and start from scratch.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:30 PM   #5
SonDan1
Connoisseur

Well I finally solved my connection problem by doing the re-set with the pin in the hole on the back of the KT. The KT once again played nice with Calibre until ...

I tried to delete a book from the Kobo Touch's MicroSD card, using Calibre, so that I could re-add it with the metadata additions and new cover and ... the same error happened again!

So we can now trace the problem to trying to delete a book from the SD card in the Kobo Touch using Calibre.

Just wanted to let the Forum know in case any one else encountered this problem.

Also want to thank you Peter for your input that ultimately led to me troubleshoot the solution.

Happy reading to all.
Advert
Old 05-17-2012, 11:50 PM   #6
SonDan1
Connoisseur

Well seems like the problem is not solved after all. Just connected (or at least tried to) my KT to my PC to side load some newly acquired books and the same thing has happened again!.

I will try to reset my Kobo (again) but it is a nusiance if I have to re-set the device every time I want to side load. Anyone else have this issue?
Old 05-19-2012, 03:50 AM   #7
BlackVXGTS
BlackVXGTS began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Do you have Micro SD card or a Micro SDHC card. There has been considerable discussion about whether Kobo supports only SD cards or both SD and SDHC cards. Kobo support (and Kobo documentation) says Kobo only supports SD cards, Kobo Sales says that they also support SDHC cards (I would always take the word of a support person ahead of a sales person). However, other posts have indicated that their SDHC cards work OK. In my case a Scandisk 4Gb SDHC card caused many problems whereas a 2GB SD card has caused no problems whatsoever.
BlackVXGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 06:49 AM   #8
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer

PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD THIS FALSE INFOMATION.

Kobo DOES support SDHC cards; please see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...22&postcount=3

Database / file system corruption seems to happen sporadically to some people and results in that error message from Calibre.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #9
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
Also from the Kobo website Kobo Touch Specifications:

Memory Expansion Up to 30,000 eBooks with a 32 GB SD Memory Card

Since you can not have an SD (SDSC) card with > 4GB this would have to be a 32GB SDHC card.

NOTE: according to Wikipedia some of the 2 and 4GB SDSC cards were created out of specification and may not work with all devices that support SD (SDSC).

Larry Mohr

SDSC = SD Standard Capacity
SDHC = SD High Capacity
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #10
PBank
PBank began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
i get the 'error communicating' Calibre message periodically - just ejecting the kobo, disconnecting it, letting it process itself, then reconnecting it has always worked for me. Only uploading one book at a time helps.
PBank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #11
SonDan1
Connoisseur

Hi PBank,

Problem is Calibre won't recognize the Touch unless it is immediately after a hard factory reset and then the KT doesn't stay connected/recognized long enough for me to barely add one book.

Therefore I just decided to give up and I will sideload books to my sd card using a card reader and then put the card into the Kobo (since Calibre won't play nice with my KT).

Thanks for taking time out to reply.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:16 AM   #12
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
@SonDan1 You don't have to remove the SD card from your KoboT. Just plug the your KoboT into your computer with the USB cord. The SD card will show up in explorer, you can then sideload your books that way. No need for a card reader.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:13 PM   #13
andnostar
andnostar began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
I have the same issue

I installed the latest version of Calibre today, and now it won't see my device.
I can still drag and drop via the Mac OS 'Finder'.
andnostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:23 PM   #14
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer

@Andnostar: Could you provide some more details as to what happens.

Are there any error messages?

Could you maybe provide the info asked for in this post My device is not detected by calibre
Old 12-09-2014, 12:21 AM   #15
andnostar
andnostar began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
There were no error messages.

After installing the update of the software, the 'Devices' icon on the toolbar no longer appears. Is there another way to have Calibre show a list of available devices?

I followed the steps in your 'Device not detected' post. It did not solve the issue.

Here is the result of the debug device detection.
Sorry for the length and not posting it the first time.

Spoiler:
calibre 2.12 isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Darwin-12.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit Darwin ('64bit', '')
('Darwin', '12.2.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 12.2.0: Sat Aug 25 00:48:52 PDT 2012; root:xnu-2050.18.24~1/RELEASE_X86_64')
Python 2.7.8
OSX: ('10.8.2', ('', '', ''), 'x86_64')
USB devices on system:
[]

No disabled plugins
Looking for devices of type: MTP_DEVICE
No MTP devices connected to system

Looking for devices...

Devices possibly connected: None

IOREG Output
Output from mount:
'/dev/disk0s2 on / (hfs, local, journaled)\ndevfs on /dev (devfs, local, nobrowse)\nmap -hosts on /net (autofs, nosuid, automounted, nobrowse)\nmap auto_home on /home (autofs, automounted, nobrowse)\n/dev/disk0s3 on /Volumes/DATA (hfs, local, journaled)\n/dev/disk0s4 on /Volumes/eDrive (hfs, local, journaled)\n/dev/disk2 on /Volumes/KOBOeReader (msdos, local, nodev, nosuid, noowners)\n'

Output from osx_get_usb_drives:
[(u'/dev/disk2',
8759L,
16739L,
806L,
u'Kobo',
u'eReader-2.4.0',
u'KG31B1500972B')]

+-o Root <class IORegistryEntry, id 0x100000100, retain 15>
+-o MacPro3,1 <class IOPlatformExpertDevice, id 0x100000109, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (111507 ms), retain 31>
+-o AppleACPIPlatformExpert <class AppleACPIPlatformExpert, id 0x10000010a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (74209 ms), retain 38>
| +-o IOPMrootDomain <class IOPMrootDomain, id 0x10000010e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 80>
| | +-o IORootParent <class IORootParent, id 0x10000010f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000029a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000029c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000029d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000029f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002a0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002a1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002a4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002a5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000314, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000032e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000334, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000339, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000347, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000355, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000035b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000036f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000370, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000371, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000373, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000037f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000380, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000382, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000383, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000387, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000389, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000038a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000038b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000038d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000390, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000393, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000394, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000395, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003a9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003b0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000404, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000406, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000753, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000007d1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000940, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000098d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000b2a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000bf1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000c58, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000c59, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000c6a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000c72, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000c7d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000dd2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000e81, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000f0f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000f78, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001021, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000010a5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001101, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000011a4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000013a5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000013e5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000148e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000178d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001a06, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001c02, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001ccb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001fa9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000022e0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002399, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002671, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o cpus <class IOPlatformDevice, id 0x100000116, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 14>
| +-o CPU0@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000117, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (50 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000120, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (45 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPUInterruptController <class AppleACPICPUInterruptController, id 0x100000128, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o CPUSensors <class CPUSensors, id 0x100000129, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o CPU1@2 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000118, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000121, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU2@4 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000119, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000122, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU3@6 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000123, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU4 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU5 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU6 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU7 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 7>
| +-o io-apic@fec00000 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o AppleAPICInterruptController <class AppleAPICInterruptController, id 0x10000012a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 14>
| +-o AppleACPIEventController <class AppleACPIEventController, id 0x10000012b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| +-o bios <class IOPlatformDevice, id 0x10000012c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o AppleSMBIOS <class AppleSMBIOS, id 0x10000012d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o PWRB <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000131, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPIButton <class AppleACPIButton, id 0x1000001b1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o PCI0@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000132, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (66709 ms), retain 89>
| | +-o AppleACPIPCI <class AppleACPIPCI, id 0x1000001ae, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (66706 ms), retain 57>
| | +-o pci8086,d131@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o pci-bridge@3 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (60220 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x1000001dd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (60213 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o display@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001c1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (60213 ms), retain 17>
| | | +-o GeforceSensors <class GeforceSensors, id 0x1000001ff, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | +-o NVDA,Display-A@0 <class IONDRVDevice, id 0x1000002fb, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (60007 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o NVDA <class NVDA, id 0x1000002fe, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (60007 ms), retain 17>
| | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x100000303, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x100000305, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x100000304, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | +-o gpu-sensor <class IOService, id 0x100000349, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (60002 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOHWSensor <class IOHWSensor, id 0x10000034a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x10000034b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o display0 <class IODisplayConnect, id 0x10000034c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o AppleDisplay <class AppleDisplay, id 0x10000034e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x100000351, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o IOFramebufferSharedUserClient <class IOFramebufferSharedUserClient, id 0x100000367, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o NVDA,Display-B@1 <class IONDRVDevice, id 0x1000002fc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o NVDA <class NVDA, id 0x100000306, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x10000030a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x10000030c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x10000030b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x100000350, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x100000352, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o NVKernel <class NVKernel, id 0x1000002ac, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 42>
| | | +-o NV2DContext <class NV2DContext, id 0x100000353, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o NV2DContext <class NV2DContext, id 0x100000354, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvDevice <class nvDevice, id 0x100000357, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100000358, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaSurface <class nvTeslaSurface, id 0x100000384, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvDevice <class nvDevice, id 0x1000003ab, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x1000003ac, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaSurface <class nvTeslaSurface, id 0x1000003ad, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvDevice <class nvDevice, id 0x100000c5c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100000c5e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100000c6e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaSurface <class nvTeslaSurface, id 0x100000c70, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvDevice <class nvDevice, id 0x100000c7e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100000c7f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaSurface <class nvTeslaSurface, id 0x100000c92, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaSurface <class nvTeslaSurface, id 0x100000c93, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvDevice <class nvDevice, id 0x100000c9c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100000c9d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100000c9e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaSurface <class nvTeslaSurface, id 0x100000ca4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaSurface <class nvTeslaSurface, id 0x100000ca5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvDevice <class nvDevice, id 0x100001470, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100001471, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x10000147c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaSurface <class nvTeslaSurface, id 0x100001490, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x10000184d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x10000221d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x10000221f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x10000283e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvDevice <class nvDevice, id 0x100002841, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100002842, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100002843, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100002844, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaSurface <class nvTeslaSurface, id 0x1000028ec, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100002cec, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvDevice <class nvDevice, id 0x100002d5e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o nvTeslaGLContext <class nvTeslaGLContext, id 0x100002d5f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o pci8086,d155@8 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (15 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o pci8086,d156@8,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (17 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o pci8086,d157@8,2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o pci8086,d158@8,3 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001ba, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (17 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o pci8086,d150@10 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001bb, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o pci8086,d151@10,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001bc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (18 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o pci8086,3b64@16 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001bf, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (18 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o USB4@1A <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000199, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (207 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleUSBUHCI <class AppleUSBUHCI, id 0x100000201, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (80 ms), retain 9>
| | | +-o UHCI Root Hub Simulation@1A <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x10000022c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (80 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000235, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000237, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x10000039b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o USB5@1A,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (344 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleUSBUHCI <class AppleUSBUHCI, id 0x1000001f8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (221 ms), retain 10>
| | | +-o UHCI Root Hub Simulation@1A,1 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000227, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (14 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000229, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000022b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x10000039c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse@3a200000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x10000025f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (211 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100000262, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000263, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (187 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o Logitech USB Mouse <class com_Logitech_USBMouse, id 0x10000026a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (112 ms), retain 12>
| | | | +-o com_Logitech_HIDevice <class com_Logitech_HIDevice, id 0x10000026b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (110 ms), retain 13>
| | | | | +-o com_Logitech_HIPointing <class com_Logitech_HIPointing, id 0x10000026f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (103 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDPointingDevice <class IOHIDPointingDevice, id 0x100000270, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (103 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x100000271, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100000361, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x10000037d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000020c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 24>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100000342, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000343, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000346, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003a2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o com_Logitech_HIPointing <class com_Logitech_HIPointing, id 0x100000272, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (107 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDPointingDevice <class IOHIDPointingDevice, id 0x100000273, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (107 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x100000276, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100000360, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x10000037c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000020c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 24>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100000342, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000343, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000346, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003a2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o com_Logitech_HIKeyboard <class com_Logitech_HIKeyboard, id 0x100000278, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o com_Logitech_HISpecialKeys <class com_Logitech_HISpecialKeys, id 0x10000027d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o com_Logitech_HILLEventQueue <class com_Logitech_HILLEventQueue, id 0x10000027e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o com_Logitech_HIDeviceUserClient <class com_Logitech_HIDeviceUserClient, id 0x10000038f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o com_Logitech_HIPointing <class com_Logitech_HIPointing, id 0x100000391, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o com_Logitech_HIPointing <class com_Logitech_HIPointing, id 0x100000392, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000020c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 24>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100000342, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000343, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000346, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003a2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x10000027f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (92 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o Logitech HID Event Driver <class com_Logitech_HIDEventDriver, id 0x100000281, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDPointing <class IOHIDPointing, id 0x100000282, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000020c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 25>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000020c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 24>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100000342, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000343, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000346, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003a2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x10000035e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x10000037a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x100000397, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o USB6@1A,2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (195 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleUSBUHCI <class AppleUSBUHCI, id 0x1000001ea, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (76 ms), retain 9>
| | | +-o UHCI Root Hub Simulation@1A,2 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000222, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (76 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000224, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000226, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x10000039d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o USE2@1A,7 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (98 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IOService <class IOService, id 0x1000001e1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | +-o AppleUSBEHCI <class AppleUSBEHCI, id 0x1000001e2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (80 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o EHCI Root Hub Simulation@1A,7 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x1000001ec, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (80 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000206, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000208, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x10000039f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o AZAL@1B <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001ad, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (129 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o VoodooHDADevice <class VoodooHDADevice, id 0x1000002b8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 18>
| | | +-o VoodooHDAEngine <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002d2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 15>
| | | | +-o IOAudioStream <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002d3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002d4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000032a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002d5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000032b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x1000002d6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000032c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000329, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | +-o VoodooHDAEngine <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002d7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 14>
| | | | +-o IOAudioStream <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002d8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002d9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000326, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002da, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000327, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x1000002db, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000328, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000325, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o VoodooHDAEngine <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002dc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 14>
| | | | +-o IOAudioStream <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002dd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002de, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000322, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002df, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000323, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x1000002e0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000324, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000321, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o VoodooHDAEngine <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002e1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 14>
| | | | +-o IOAudioStream <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002e2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002e3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000031e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002e4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000031f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x1000002e5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000320, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000031d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o VoodooHDAEngine <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002e6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 14>
| | | | +-o IOAudioStream <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002e7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002e8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000031a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002e9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000031b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x1000002ea, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000031c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000319, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o VoodooHDAEngine <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002eb, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 14>
| | | +-o IOAudioStream <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002ec, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002ed, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000316, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000002ee, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000317, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x1000002ef, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000318, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000315, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o PEX0@1C <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000017d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (19 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x1000001fa, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o PEX4@1C,4 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000181, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (333 ms), retain 13>
| | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x1000001f0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (316 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o JMB0@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000182, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (316 ms), retain 14>
| | | +-o JMicronATAPCIRoot <class JMicronATAPCIRoot, id 0x1000001fe, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (300 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o SDE0@0 <class JMicronATAChannel, id 0x100000183, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (300 ms), retain 11>
| | | | +-o JMicronATA <class JMicronATA, id 0x100000218, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (209 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o ATADeviceNub@0 <class ATADeviceNub, id 0x10000022d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (209 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOATAPIProtocolTransport <class IOATAPIProtocolTransport, id 0x100000231, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (206 ms), retain 10>
| | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub, id 0x100000233, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (104 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05, id 0x100000259, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 66>
| | | | +-o IODVDServices <class IODVDServices, id 0x10000025c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 61>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClientIniter <class SCSITaskUserClientIniter, id 0x10000025d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | +-o IODVDBlockStorageDriver <class IODVDBlockStorageDriver, id 0x10000025e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o Optiarc DVD RW AD-7170A Media <class IODVDMedia, id 0x1000003cc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | {
| | | | | | "Removable" = Yes
| | | | | | "Content" = ""
| | | | | | "Whole" = Yes
| | | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk1"
| | | | | | "Ejectable" = Yes
| | | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 2048
| | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 5
| | | | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | "Writable" = No
| | | | | | "Type" = "DVD-R"
| | | | | | "Size" = 0
| | | | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | "Open" = No
| | | | | | "Content Hint" = ""
| | | | | | "BSD Unit" = 1
| | | | | | }
| | | | | |
| | | | | +-o IODVDMediaBSDClient <class IODVDMediaBSDClient, id 0x1000003cd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100000407, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100000754, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x1000007d2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100000941, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x10000098e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100000b2b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100000bf2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100000dd3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100000e82, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100000f10, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100000f79, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100001022, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x1000010a6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100001102, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x1000011a5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x1000013a6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x1000013e6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x10000148f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x10000178e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100001880, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x1000018e1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100001a07, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100001c03, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100001ccc, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100001faa, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x1000022e1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x10000239a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClient <class SCSITaskUserClient, id 0x100002672, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | +-o SDE1@1 <class JMicronATAChannel, id 0x100000186, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (102 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o JMicronATA <class JMicronATA, id 0x100000219, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | +-o PEX5@1C,5 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000190, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2711 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x1000001f4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2693 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o ethernet@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001c2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2693 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx <class com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx, id 0x10000021e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o en0 <class IOEthernetInterface, id 0x100000298, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| | | +-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x10000020b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x10000029e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o USB0@1D <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000195, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (226 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleUSBUHCI <class AppleUSBUHCI, id 0x100000204, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (91 ms), retain 9>
| | | +-o UHCI Root Hub Simulation@1D <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x10000023d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (91 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000247, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000249, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x100000399, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o USB1@1D,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000196, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (228 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleUSBUHCI <class AppleUSBUHCI, id 0x100000203, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (93 ms), retain 9>
| | | +-o UHCI Root Hub Simulation@1D,1 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000242, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (93 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x10000024b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000024d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x100000398, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o USB2@1D,2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000197, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (367 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleUSBUHCI <class AppleUSBUHCI, id 0x1000001ef, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (239 ms), retain 10>
| | | +-o UHCI Root Hub Simulation@1D,2 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000238, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (84 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x10000023a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000023c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x10000039a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000@5d100000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100000260, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (228 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100000265, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000268, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (151 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOUSBHIDDriver <class IOUSBHIDDriver, id 0x10000027a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (96 ms), retain 10>
| | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x100000280, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDEventDriver <class IOHIDEventDriver, id 0x100000283, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDKeyboard <class IOHIDKeyboard, id 0x100000284, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000020c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 25>
| | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x10000035d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100000379, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000269, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (145 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOUSBHIDDriver <class IOUSBHIDDriver, id 0x1000002b4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 10>
| | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000002f9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDEventDriver <class IOHIDEventDriver, id 0x1000002fa, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDKeyboard <class IOHIDKeyboard, id 0x1000002fd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDConsumer <class IOHIDConsumer, id 0x100000302, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x10000035c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100000378, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x100000396, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o USBE@1D,7 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3681 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IOService <class IOService, id 0x1000001e4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | +-o AppleUSBEHCI <class AppleUSBEHCI, id 0x1000001e5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3663 ms), retain 13>
| | | +-o EHCI Root Hub Simulation@1D,7 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x1000001fd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (76 ms), retain 18>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000213, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 14>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000215, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x10000039e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o eReader-2.4.0@fd100000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100002bdd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (404 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100002be0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | +-o Mass Storage@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100002be1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (395 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOUSBMassStorageClass <class IOUSBMassStorageClass, id 0x100002be4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (347 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub, id 0x100002be6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (243 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00, id 0x100002be7, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (23 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOBlockStorageServices <class IOBlockStorageServices, id 0x100002bea, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (23 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100002beb, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (23 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o Kobo eReader-2.4.0 Media <class IOMedia, id 0x100002ca6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (23 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | {
| | | | | "Removable" = Yes
| | | | | "Content" = ""
| | | | | "Whole" = Yes
| | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk2"
| | | | | "Ejectable" = Yes
| | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | | | | "IOMediaIcon" = {"IOBundleResourceFile"="Removable.icns","CFBundle Identifier"="com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily"}
| | | | | "BSD Minor" = 6
| | | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | "Writable" = Yes
| | | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | | "Size" = 1471904768
| | | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | "Content Hint" = ""
| | | | | "BSD Unit" = 2
| | | | | }
| | | | |
| | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100002ca7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x100002bec, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o HUB0@1E <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000193, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (14 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x1000001e7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o PX40@1F <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000194, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (124 ms), retain 20>
| | | +-o ITE,IT8720F <class SuperIODevice, id 0x100000200, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o IT87xxSensors <class IT87xxSensors, id 0x10000022e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | +-o IDE1@1F,2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2902 ms), retain 18>
| | | +-o AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI, id 0x1000001ed, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (144 ms), retain 18>
| | | +-o PRIM@0 <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x10000019f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (143 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o IOAHCIDevice@0 <class IOAHCIDevice, id 0x10000021c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (143 ms), retain 14>
| | | | +-o AppleAHCIDiskDriver <class AppleAHCIDiskDriver, id 0x100000220, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (80 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice <class IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice, id 0x10000023e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (80 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000241, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (79 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o WDC WD20EARS-22MVWB0 Media <class IOMedia, id 0x100000243, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (79 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | {
| | | | | "Removable" = No
| | | | | "Content" = "GUID_partition_scheme"
| | | | | "Whole" = Yes
| | | | | "Leaf" = No
| | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0"
| | | | | "Ejectable" = No
| | | | | "IOMediaIcon" = {"IOBundleResourceFile"="Internal.icns","CFBundleI dentifier"="com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily"}
| | | | | "BSD Minor" = 0
| | | | | "Size" = 2000398934016
| | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | "Content Hint" = ""
| | | | | "BSD Unit" = 0
| | | | | }
| | | | |
| | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000244, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOGUIDPartitionScheme <class IOGUIDPartitionScheme, id 0x10000024e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (42 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o EFI System Partition@1 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000251, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | {
| | | | | | "Removable" = No
| | | | | | "Content" = "C12A7328-F81F-11D2-BA4B-00A0C93EC93B"
| | | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0s1"
| | | | | | "Ejectable" = No
| | | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 1
| | | | | | "Writable" = Yes
| | | | | | "UUID" = "8297331D-041C-4AF3-A8DD-AEABE1235972"
| | | | | | "Partition ID" = 1
| | | | | | "Size" = 209715200
| | | | | | "Open" = No
| | | | | | "Content Hint" = "C12A7328-F81F-11D2-BA4B-00A0C93EC93B"
| | | | | | "BSD Unit" = 0
| | | | | | }
| | | | | |
| | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000255, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o OSX@2 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000252, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (41 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | | {
| | | | | | "Content" = "48465300-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0s2"
| | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 2
| | | | | | "UUID" = "68F06328-BC25-4225-BE14-3EA067C27F77"
| | | | | | "Partition ID" = 2
| | | | | | "Size" = 500398936064
| | | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | | "Content Hint" = "48465300-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | | }
| | | | | |
| | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000256, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o DATA@3 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000253, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (25 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | {
| | | | | | "Content" = "48465300-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0s3"
| | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 3
| | | | | | "UUID" = "23FBD92C-7C42-49E2-BED7-4CA4FBCF239F"
| | | | | | "Partition ID" = 3
| | | | | | "Size" = 1487391805440
| | | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | | "Content Hint" = "48465300-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | | }
| | | | | |
| | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000257, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o eDrive@4 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000254, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (41 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | {
| | | | | "Removable" = No
| | | | | "Content" = "48465300-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0s4"
| | | | | "Ejectable" = No
| | | | | "BSD Minor" = 4
| | | | | "UUID" = "50A84431-ADE8-41D9-BB5F-974AA3A9C834"
| | | | | "Partition ID" = 4
| | | | | "Size" = 11995783168
| | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | "Content Hint" = "48465300-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | "BSD Unit" = 0
| | | | | }
| | | | |
| | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000258, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o SECD@1 <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x1000001a2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| | | +-o PRT2@2 <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x10000028a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o PRT3@3 <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x10000028c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o PRT4@4 <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x100000294, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o PRT5@5 <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x100000296, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o PX43@1F,3 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001ac, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (109 ms), retain 9>
| +-o SYSR <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000014d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o PIC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000014e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o DMA1 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000014f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o TMR <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000150, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o RTC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000151, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 9>
| | +-o AppleRTC <class AppleRTC, id 0x1000001be, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o SPKR <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000152, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o COPR <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000153, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o FDC0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000154, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o UAR1 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000155, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7617 ms), retain 7>
| +-o PMIO <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000156, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o EXPL <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000178, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o MEM <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000179, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o FWH <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000017a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o IOPCIMessagedInterruptController <class IOPCIMessagedInterruptController, id 0x1000001b0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o FakeSMC <class FakeSMC, id 0x1000001b3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o SMC <class FakeSMCDevice, id 0x1000001b9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (104 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o AppleSMC <class AppleSMC, id 0x1000002ba, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o SMCWatchDogTimer <class SMCWatchDogTimer, id 0x1000002cc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o AppleEFIRuntime <class AppleEFIRuntime, id 0x1000001b5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| +-o AppleEFINVRAM <class AppleEFINVRAM, id 0x1000001c0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 430>
+-o IOResources <class IOResources, id 0x10000010d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (172 ms), retain 33>
| +-o AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement <class NullCPUPowerManagement, id 0x100000111, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o AppleKeyStore <class AppleKeyStore, id 0x100000112, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (14 ms), retain 6>
| +-o IOHDIXController <class IOHDIXController, id 0x100000113, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 5>
| +-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x10000020b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x10000029e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000020c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 24>
| | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100000342, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000343, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000346, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003a2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o at_obdev_LSNKE <class at_obdev_LSNKE, id 0x10000020d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 12>
| | +-o IORegistryDescriptor <class IORegistryDescriptor, id 0x10000029b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o IORegistryDescriptorD <class IORegistryDescriptorD, id 0x100000310, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IORegistryDescriptorD <class IORegistryDescriptorD, id 0x100000311, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IORegistryDescriptorD <class IORegistryDescriptorD, id 0x100000312, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IORegistryDescriptorD <class IORegistryDescriptorD, id 0x100000313, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IORegistryDescriptorC <class IORegistryDescriptorC, id 0x100000374, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o at_obdev_LSNKE_UC_Monitor <class at_obdev_LSNKE_UC_Monitor, id 0x100000385, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o com_apple_BootCache <class com_apple_BootCache, id 0x10000020e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eZlib <class com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eZlib, id 0x10000020f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eDataless <class com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eDataless, id 0x100000210, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o AppleSCSISubsystemGlobals <class AppleSCSISubsystemGlobals, id 0x100000299, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o ApplePolicyControl <class ApplePolicyControl, id 0x1000002c0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X <class Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X, id 0x1000002c1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOBluetoothHCIController <class IOBluetoothHCIController, id 0x1000002c2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o IOBluetoothSerialManager <class IOBluetoothSerialManager, id 0x1000002c3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o IOBluetoothSerialClient <class IOBluetoothSerialClient, id 0x1000002cb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | +-o IOBluetoothSerialClientSerialStreamSync <class IOBluetoothSerialClientSerialStreamSync, id 0x1000002cd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o IOSerialBSDClient <class IOSerialBSDClient, id 0x1000002ce, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | +-o IOBluetoothSerialClient <class IOBluetoothSerialClient, id 0x1000002cf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | +-o IOBluetoothSerialClientModemStreamSync <class IOBluetoothSerialClientModemStreamSync, id 0x1000002d0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o IOSerialBSDClient <class IOSerialBSDClient, id 0x1000002d1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o IODisplayWrangler <class IODisplayWrangler, id 0x1000002c4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| | +-o IOAccelerationUserClient <class IOAccelerationUserClient, id 0x100000366, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOHIDResource <class IOHIDResource, id 0x1000002c5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o IOSurfaceRoot <class IOSurfaceRoot, id 0x1000002c6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 38>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c75, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c7c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c80, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c81, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c85, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c86, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c87, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c88, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c89, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c8a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c8b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c8d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c94, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c97, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000c98, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000ca8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000ca9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000cad, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x1000028cf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100002d31, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOUserEthernetResource <class IOUserEthernetResource, id 0x1000002c7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o com_parallels_usb_control <class com_parallels_usb_control, id 0x1000002c8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o com_sophos_macendpoint_nke_SMEWebIntelligence <class com_sophos_macendpoint_nke_SMEWebIntelligence, id 0x1000002c9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o com_sophos_macendpoint_nke_SMEWebIntelligenceInter face <class com_sophos_macendpoint_nke_SMEWebIntelligenceInter face, id 0x1000003a0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o com_parallels_hypervisor <class com_parallels_hypervisor, id 0x10000032d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o com_parallels_hid_hook <class com_parallels_hid_hook, id 0x10000032f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o com_parallels_kext_Prlnet <class com_parallels_kext_Prlnet, id 0x100000332, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o com_parallels_kext_PrlnetUserClient <class com_parallels_kext_PrlnetUserClient, id 0x10000033a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o com_parallels_kext_PrlnetUserClient <class com_parallels_kext_PrlnetUserClient, id 0x10000033b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o com_parallels_kext_PrlnetUserClient <class com_parallels_kext_PrlnetUserClient, id 0x10000033c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o com_parallels_kext_prl_vnic_bus <class com_parallels_kext_prl_vnic_bus, id 0x100000333, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
+-o es_osx86_EvOreboot <class es_osx86_EvOreboot, id 0x10000010c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>

Last edited by andnostar; 12-09-2014 at 11:51 AM. Reason: add details
andnostar is offline   Reply With Quote