Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-26-2010, 03:10 PM   #1
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
PCWorld: Android Market-Pros and Cons of Carrier Billing

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...r_billing.html

Quote:
The obvious implication of "new payment options" and the addition of "authorized carriers" is that Google intends to allow Android Market purchases to be billed directly by wireless providers. After killing off the Nexus One, and shuttering its online mobile store, it seems that Google might also like to offload Android Market billing.
Do you care where or who you pay for your apps?
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
Maggie Leung
Wizard
Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...r_billing.html

Do you care where or who you pay for your apps?
I would like to pay through one reliable, trustworthy company, but I don't otherwise have a preference among companies.
Maggie Leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I haven't figured out how to pay for android apps and I haven't bought any because of that. I'd like to be able to do it the way I purchase my iPad/iPod apps -- with a gift card.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
RoboRay
Zealot
RoboRay has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RoboRay has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RoboRay has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NookColor (CM7); OLPC XO (Ubuntu 8.10); HTC Thunderbolt (CM7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Leung View Post
I would like to pay through one reliable, trustworthy company
Well, that eliminates the phone carriers.
RoboRay is offline   Reply With Quote