Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-27-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
AintLDS
No soliciting
AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage and iPhone 8 Plus
Kindle 2 Int'l

**SOLD**

Since I already have a Sony Reader and will definitely be purchasing the new Apple iPad, the Kindle has got to go.

Purchased October 30, 2009, it is clean and like new. I've read about 5 books on it. Comes with original box, materials, charger, and a Waterfield Designs slipcase. I am located in Utah.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-13-2010 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Item sold
AintLDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:38 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This is an excellent price for someone who wants to jump in.

This is the Int'l version.

PLUS, I also own a Waterfield Slipcase (the slightly larger one that will hold a Kindle that has a case attached), and can tell you that they are very, very nice.

I have no affiliation with the seller.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-28-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2010, 10:45 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'd also suggest not to post your email in public to avoid of being spammed. Sorry, have no intention to buy the reader, but it looks very nice anyway
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
AintLDS
No soliciting
AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sale is pending - waiting for payment.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #5
SandraD
SandraD began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Just wondering if this item did sell. If not I'm looking for one for my husband and I am interested.
SandraD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2010, 09:53 PM   #6
AintLDS
No soliciting

Thanks everyone for the interest. The item is now SOLD.