Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Can I link to my blog ... ?

If it contains swearing?
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Going from past experience and assuming you're posting a link to a specific blog entry within an MR post, I would say yes, suggesting you make clear that it does contain such language (eg. "Contains adult language", or somesuch).

However I am unsure as to the complete necessity of such a warning if, for instance, you were just using the link in your sig to your basic blog address. It might be that it is considered somewhat impractical to police all external, top-level links for all subsequent content contained therein, and outside of MR scope for policing for "family-friendliness".

I'll report your post to the mod' Star Chamber - see what the consensus is.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert