Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-13-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Wink Printed Electronics 2009 features ALL eBook Manufacturers

Dear All:

On December 2 & 3, in San Jose, California, there will be a true and major eBook Reader Event!! Printed Electronics 2009 will feature 25 minute presentations by Astak, Amazon, Sony, Plastic Logic, and more.

www.IDTechEx.com/peUSA

To the best of my recollection, this will be the first time where equal time is being given to the big and medium and small eBook Reader Manufactruers! Yes, Robert B will be there representing Astak.

I am hoping and asking that each Manufacturer will devote 10 minutes of their presentation to pure education of the public about eBook Readers! Let us be rivals and yet remember we are also brothren too. Let's not make the inane assumption that our audience knows what an eBook Reader is! Most have no clear idea!! Let us dwell on the reasons why eBook Readers are great for society... the environmental concerns of Paper Mill Sludge and Landfill, the convenience issues of having all your library (books and music) with you all the time. I am inviting Sony and Amazon and other eBook Reader Manufacturers to contact me and maybe we can at least cooperate on the ten minute portion of our presentations!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote