Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 12:52 PM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Free ebooks from google search!

Copy the line below and paste it in google.
If there are any books available from your favorite author, then just add the name of your author, or title of book, or perhaps category behind the string in google search.

Standard ebooks:
Code:
-inurl:htm -inurl:html intitle:”index of” +(”/ebooks”|”/book”) +(chm|pdf|zip|lrf)
Anything can be added at the end, including txt, mobi,...

Maybe old, but it might be good for new users to get to know what they can get outside of gutenberg books.

Last edited by ProDigit; 11-21-2008 at 12:55 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:06 PM   #2
AZed
Connoisseur
AZed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.AZed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.AZed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.AZed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PalmOS PDA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Copy the line below and paste it in google.
If there are any books available from your favorite author, then just add the name of your author, or title of book, or perhaps category behind the string in google search.

Standard ebooks:
Code:
-inurl:htm -inurl:html intitle:”index of” +(”/ebooks”|”/book”) +(chm|pdf|zip|lrf)
Anything can be added at the end, including txt, mobi,...

Maybe old, but it might be good for new users to get to know what they can get outside of gutenberg books.
While I appreciate the thought, my first couple attempts at using this came up with nothing but pirate links...
AZed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2008, 01:49 PM   #3
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
I got the link from http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/853/f...tronic_books_/

they further explain the meaning of the code there.
It's basically like searching for pictures or mp3 files. A code that reduces .html pages as search results.

whatever is posted on the internet I can not be held liable for it. The use of this code is not illegal neither, it just is a form of a search filter.

You can find legal pdf's as well! My first results where company pdf files that did not benefit me a lot.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote