Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Device: none
Kindle 2 and Kindle Cover - Final Lowered Price Before the Bay!!

I am selling my Kindle 2 and Amazon book cover. It is in mint condition. I am very anal with my electronics. Currently it has the font hack which makes it much more readable IMO but I can undo this if you wish. I got it the week it was first released...can't remember the month.

New they are 299.
Case new is 30.
I'll sell both for 260$ shipped and ppl to CONUS.

I have 99.9% eBay feedback. I can email you the details.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2940.JPG
Views:	399
Size:	309.1 KB
ID:	35295   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2938.JPG
Views:	410
Size:	572.4 KB
ID:	35296   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2937.JPG
Views:	425
Size:	531.1 KB
ID:	35297  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-15-2010 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Lower Price ----- (Marking "Ended" - Dr. Drib)
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:22 PM   #2
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Going to bring this back up to the top.
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 03:25 AM   #3
Xiaopanda
Addict
Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Got the K2, but need the cover.....Any interest in seperating and posting my way?
Xiaopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:20 PM   #4
KindleLvr
KindleLvr began at the beginning.

Just curious...why did you sell the Kindle 2? Did you find an eReader that you liked better?
KindleLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by nremondelli View Post

New they are 299.
Case new is 30.
Actually, new they are $259. Is it the international version or the older US only?

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Readi...sa_menu_kdp2i3
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Old thread. They purchased at the then $299 price (I paid the full $359).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:54 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

DUH!

(remember.........I'm old!)
Old 01-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Old thread. They purchased at the then $299 price (I paid the full $359).
I bought mine for $399 about 4 days before they dropped the price to $359... they refunded the difference though.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:23 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I bought mine for $399 about 4 days before they dropped the price to $359... they refunded the difference though.

BOb
I paid $399 for K1 and $359 for K2. Both were the highest price at the time.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:24 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I paid $399 for K1 and $359 for K2. Both were the highest price at the time.
You got robbed...

Jus' kidding. My kindle has been a joy and I was fully prepared to pay $399 for it at the time.

BOb
Old 01-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #11
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You got robbed...

Jus' kidding. My kindle has been a joy and I was fully prepared to pay $399 for it at the time.

BOb
I just realized that between the 3 Kindles and the 1 505 I purchased, I've spent $1330 on ebook readers in less than 2 years. That's crazy and it must stop!
Old 01-14-2010, 10:51 PM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
I just realized that between the 3 Kindles and the 1 505 I purchased, I've spent $1330 on ebook readers in less than 2 years. That's crazy and it must stop!
But Duck..........weren't you waiting for the plasticlogic or something like that?

Oh yeah.....and remember the Asus?
Old 01-14-2010, 11:04 PM   #13
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
But Duck..........weren't you waiting for the plasticlogic or something like that?

Oh yeah.....and remember the Asus?
Yes, I've been waiting for the Que but I don't need it, I just want it.

I don't use the Asus for reading, just for surfing MR and book conversion. So it doesn't count (I did buy *a lot* of electronics last year).
Old 01-14-2010, 11:21 PM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Y
I don't use the Asus for reading, just for surfing MR and book conversion. So it doesn't count (I did buy *a lot* of electronics last year).
Someone had to keep the economy going.

BOb
Old 01-15-2010, 05:45 AM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Five month old thread --- marking "Ended."

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote