Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
geordiejohn
Zealot
geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
finding duplicates and sort author by surname ?

hello i have added some Ed Mcbain books to Calibre,about 40 books and then i added about 30 more Ed Mcbain but i seem to have quite a lot of the same titles and i cannot see anyway of highlighting them and finding the duplicates,is there an easy way of doing this please as it is hurting my eyes now trying to scan them all ?
also when i add a book it puts it to Calibre with the format-Ed Mcbain and i would like the surname first,i have had to change every book one at a time so the surname is first and then the title,once again is there an easy way to do this please ?
i did see something about tweak but i am afraid i dont seem to be clever enough to do it that way.
thank you in advance.
John
p.s.
Calibre is a great program.
geordiejohn is offline   Reply With Quote