Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 02-18-2003, 12:37 AM   #1
Agrajag
Connoisseur
Agrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it is

Device: Nook Simple Touch
They released a 2.0 version and now the link no longer functions. I've e-mailed them to see if they'll give us a clear link.
Old 02-20-2003, 07:16 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
seems also down on avantgo...
Old 02-25-2003, 12:44 AM   #3
Agrajag
Connoisseur
Agrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it is

Device: Nook Simple Touch
They didn't return an e-mail either. Might be heading for the dark alley.
Old 02-25-2003, 09:03 AM   #4
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Since they kept the page up with wireless access on the new site, I'm pretty confident that they're just busy and haven't gotten to it yet.

Or at least that's my hope....
Old 02-26-2003, 04:10 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
It's back

http://wireless.metacritic.com/avantgo/
Old 03-01-2003, 01:06 PM   #6
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Oh thank gawd.

I have my iSiloX file set up to get http://www.metacritic.com/avantgo and I got the hyperlinks yesterday but nothing else.

Everyone should note the url that Alex posted and use that one.
Old 03-28-2003, 05:24 PM   #7
sUnShInE
Drama Queen

Just wanted to note that I've been having problems with Metacritic all day. Very sad, and not at all helpful for my post-Oscar viewing weekend.
Old 04-06-2003, 04:22 PM   #8
sUnShInE
Drama Queen

It seems that they've changed their URL again. This time, point to:

http://search.metacritic.com/avantgo/

Happy movie watching.