Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-16-2011, 05:19 PM   #16
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiXSendai View Post
May be? I'd say the fact they now have an Android App store pushed "may" into "is likely to" or "surely will".
I honestly thought this was just speculation, but after poking around and thinking about it, it is likely the case.
I hope that it will have a good screen or they'll have to abandon their 'read at the beach' pitch.
give me some Pixel Qi rumors please!

I think I'll stick with my e-ink.
Great, yet another device to play angry birds on. /sarcasm
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #17
cathie
Connoisseur
cathie doesn't littercathie doesn't littercathie doesn't litter

Device: kindle, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
When I tell people that they can get free internet on their Kindle's they always seem surprised. I wouldn't recommend the Kindle as their main computer, but for reading and checking emails it's perfectly fine.
I am amazed that it does so much, all I really wanted was a dedicated e-reader. My husband gave me my K3 for Christmas, he is way more tech-savvy than I. But he was surprised when I send him an e-mail from my Kindle.
cathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert