Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 06:37 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Bargain (Kindle) Michelle Sagara's Chronicles of the Elantra Bundle ($9.34)

Michelle Sagara's Chronicles of the Elantra Bundle (3 books in 1) is $9.34 for the Kindle. *Each book in the bundle would be $5 if bought separately.

Quote:
Product Description

Epic fantasy meets fast-paced police procedural in Michelle Sagara’s gripping action-adventure series The Chronicles of Elantra, where law enforcer Kaylin Neya investigates crime armed with magic and a sharp wit.

Bundle includes Cast in Shadow, Cast in Courtlight and Cast in Secret.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I'd like to say I've really enjoyed this series of books. I believe it's up to book 5 or 6 now, actually. And, while each book adds to the overall story and there is an overall story arc, each book also has a complete story that has a beginning and end. I'm getting tired of open-ended series that never seem to resolve anything.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i didn't like this series as much as her sun sword universe books, but it's still pretty good. also definitely a bargain as i paid somewhere over $21 for the three books in this collection.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote