Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-18-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Problem with Kindle app

I have bought from Amazon since it was invented, but never had a Kindle. I tried to use the Kindle app a few minutes ago with my iPad. I put in my password info, and got the message that it was an Amazon.com.ip address and I needed an Amazon.com address. What is the difference? And have any of you iPaders been able to download books from Amazon directly to your iPad?

Bambi
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:36 AM   #2
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
Try deleting the App and redownloading it.

I use the Kindle App on the iPhone and I use the email address and password I use for my Amazon Account.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2010, 10:42 AM   #3
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
I've been using it on my iPhone. Still don't have an iPad though.
carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:46 AM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm back. Tried it and had the same results. Do you suppose I have to go to Amazon's site and register my iPad before it will let me download to my iPad?
Old 04-18-2010, 11:14 AM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!

Got it!! Downloaded a freebie in order to try it out. COOL!!!
Advert
Old 04-18-2010, 11:38 AM   #6
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
yes, the kindle software uses your existing amazon account (you know, the one you use to order kitchen goods). so just log in with that account.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote