Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 09-10-2007, 08:25 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Post Godwin, Tom: Space Prison. v1. 10 Sep 07

SF classic from 1958.

AFTER TWO CENTURIES....

The sound came swiftly nearer, rising in pitch and swelling in volume. Then it broke through the clouds, tall and black and beautifully deadly—the Gern battle cruiser, come to seek them out and destroy them.

Humbolt dropped inside the stockade, exulting. For two hundred years his people had been waiting for the chance to fight the mighty Gern Empire ...

... with bows and arrows against blasters and bombs!

Enjoy!

Last edited by Patricia; 04-06-2008 at 08:10 PM. Reason: moved to US server.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:52 PM   #2
BCCISProf
Enthusiast
BCCISProf began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS500, Nook
Harry,

Is this not the same text as here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ighlight=space

Just trying to save you some work so you can go one and do others

Thanks for everything you have contributed!!!
BCCISProf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #3
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
It is, but Harry's version is formatted much better than the other version. This was one of the first books I posted, but we have learned a great deal since then (or at least I have), so I would suggest you download this version.

When I did my posting, I didn't have the html2lrf program yet so the conversion isn't as clean as I would like. I was just thinking about updating and reposting it but now I don't have to.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:36 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I believe that your version was a pre-release version from DP, wasn't it? This is the official PG release.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:12 AM   #5
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I believe that your version was a pre-release version from DP, wasn't it? This is the official PG release.
Good point! I think it was...
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert