Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-23-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Supernatural Thriller e-book: Unnatural States

Hey Gang,

Lovely sunny day out here on southern Vancouver Island, BC so thought I would announce the e-book publication of my supernatural thriller, Unnatural States.

Jacket blurb: What astounding secret, resurrected from a controversial relic, is being shrouded by the stigmatic, pop-evangelist John the Apostle? Three strangers are desperate to know. Their combined inquiries trigger revelation, ruin and murder in this supernatural page-turner. Prepare to be intrigued, challenged and shaken up.

Mystery author Denise Dietz said, “I loved, loved, loved it…very visual, character driven and intriguing. I’d buy it quick-smart and that’s the truth.”

It's now available at a variety of online sites ($2.99US) with a hefty free sample available. Link here http://nicolafurlong.com/blog/nicola...rmal-suspense/ for more info.

Greatly appreciate your kind consideration and comments.

BTW, I originally published it as a multimedia story; still available for you to experience at http://www.unnaturalstates.com Cheers!
nicolafurlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
Groovy Writer
Scribe
Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle
Wow, impressive. Great job, Nicola. Interesting premise, too. You put a lot of work into the multimedia site. Bet it kept you busy through the long BC winter!
Groovy Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Supernatural Thriller e-book: Unnatural States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Writer View Post
Wow, impressive. Great job, Nicola. Interesting premise, too. You put a lot of work into the multimedia site. Bet it kept you busy through the long BC winter!
Hey Groovy Writer,

Thanks so much for this. Really appreciate your checking out my multimedia thriller, UnnaturalStates, and for commenting so positively. Multimedia writing/producing is so much fun and I think a terrific 'reading' experience. I love it.

And yeah, the multimedia Quillr version, http://www.unnaturalstates.com took months to produce. We hired 13 local actors, choose over 50 scenes from the original manuscript to shoot, found the 50 shooting locations nearby and then armed with a digital camera, some lights and an iMac, we filmed, edited, added the music, sound effects and photos that now make up the free online version.

It was a gas; glad you enjoyed experiencing it!

Cheers from southern Vancouver Island, BC.

Nicola
Old 06-08-2010, 01:46 PM   #4
Groovy Writer
Scribe
Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle
I was blown away by all of the bells and whistles. Luckily I've got a fast Internet connection to handle the big multimedia files. Again, terrific work!
Groovy Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:17 PM   #5
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Writer View Post
I was blown away by all of the bells and whistles. Luckily I've got a fast Internet connection to handle the big multimedia files. Again, terrific work!
Hey Groovy,

You don't know how much it means to know that you get the concept and the multimedia approach. The paranormal thriller storyline itself is controversial enough but you wouldn't believe the uproar http://www.unnaturalstates.com caused in some online circles. We had the nerve to fiddle with the 'book'! I've always said, "It's not a book, it's a Quillr. Something completely different." So cool you get it and like it. Thanks again.

BTW, enjoyed your blog site.

Tags
horror, inspirational fiction, mystery suspense, paranormal thriller