Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-31-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
betticando
betticando began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile Hi!

I just found out about this site on a Kindle forum, and it sounds really great! I'm looking forward to being a regular visitor.

I've had my Kindle for almost a year. My husband bought it for me for Christmas, and was one of the last people to order before the initial waiting list got so long..

Betty
betticando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:47 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome, Betty. If you haven't done so yet, be sure to download the MobiPocket Download Guide for this site so that you can easily get any of the books from here at MobileRead transferred directly to your Kindle through the Whispernet service.

There are quite a few Kindle users here at MobileRead -- and users of other devices as well. That makes MobileRead the definitive site on the Internet for information on eBooks and hand-held reading devices.

Glad you've joined us. Hang around and tell us what kind of books you're reading, etc.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:37 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi betticando and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:48 AM   #4
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by betticando View Post
I just found out about this site on a Kindle forum, and it sounds really great! I'm looking forward to being a regular visitor.

I've had my Kindle for almost a year. My husband bought it for me for Christmas, and was one of the last people to order before the initial waiting list got so long..

Betty
Welcome! We're glad you found the forum. It's great - lots of help and tips.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote