Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 04-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #1
stoogeswoman
Zealot
stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: eBookwise 1150 and Kindle 1
Thumbs up Great customer service at eBookwise!

Just wanted to say, I've now got two eBookwise devices (don't ask! ) and was having problems with one of them.

But the customer service people at eBookwise couldn't be nicer - and FASTER! - about helping! I get almost immediate responses to my frantic email requests, and they always make me feel like I'm their top priority!

It is really refreshing, especially since I've had nothing but form letters from Amazon when I've asked questions about my Kindle.

Maybe 'cause eBookwise is smaller, they try harder?
stoogeswoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoogeswoman View Post
But the customer service people at eBookwise couldn't be nicer - and FASTER! - about helping! I get almost immediate responses to my frantic email requests, and they always make me feel like I'm their top priority!
I agree!!!

But, have you ever seen those MayTag repairman commercials? Perhaps, they respond almost immediately because there ARE so few issues (not already covered at MobileRead.com )!

...or is it so few customers...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
stoogeswoman
Zealot
stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: eBookwise 1150 and Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I agree!!!

But, have you ever seen those MayTag repairman commercials? Perhaps, they respond almost immediately because there ARE so few issues (not already covered at MobileRead.com )!

...or is it so few customers...
Perhaps - either way, it's a nice bonus for the customers they do have!
stoogeswoman is offline   Reply With Quote