Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-22-2013, 03:36 AM   #1
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
Do you think there's going to be a Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal on the Fire HDX 8.9

I have in my cart about to press the Buy button. I'm going on a trip on Friday of next week and I want to take it with me so with Prime and the extra two days I need to order this weekend to get it on time for the trip.

Do you think it will go on sale? I'm only interested in the 64gig model, sometimes the ones that go on sale are the ones with the lower capacities. If so, enough to warrant not having it on my trip?
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
If there will be, then you will most easily find it on this thread: Black Friday Deals - Tablets & eReaders, by tubemonkey = . He even takes a wishlist!
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
If there will be, then you will most easily find it on this thread: Black Friday Deals - Tablets & eReaders, by tubemonkey = . He even takes a wishlist!
Yeah he is awesome and does a great job at keeping us informed on the sales!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
Do you think it will go on sale? I'm only interested in the 64gig model, sometimes the ones that go on sale are the ones with the lower capacities. If so, enough to warrant not having it on my trip?
Last week, there were two sales (see OP in BF thread for details). Amazon had a $40 digital credit sale with the purchase of any Fire and Staples had $50 off select tablets. Both offers are now expired. Box stores generally only stock the lowest capacity models, so you usually have to go to Amazon to get higher capacity versions.

No idea what Amazon has up its sleeve for next week. Waiting runs the risk of not having the Fire for your trip and getting it now means paying full price. It's your call.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yeah he is awesome and does a great job at keeping us informed on the sales!
Thanks
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert