Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
inkypinky
inkypinky began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
Hello Everyone!

Whenever I need advice, the first place I go is the internet.

About a month ago I discovered that I just LOVE reading ebooks on my iPhone. I downloaded Stanza and I think I'm in love. I'm getting so much more reading done. I think I'm addicted.

So now I'm a collector. I collect ebooks in any format. I just need to learn how to convert them all...hence the forum.

InkyPinky
inkypinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello InkyPinky
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2009, 12:48 AM   #3
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to the forum! I don't convert yet. I'm taking it one step at a time. I can get sony books, pdf, and epub on my reader. that's pretty good. for me. I'm sure you'll find all the answers you need here!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:51 AM   #4
Jill75
Zealot
Jill75 doesn't litterJill75 doesn't litter

Device: none
Welcome to the forum! If you find yourself engrossed in reading books and wanting to find resources for it. You have come to the right place. Also, there are lots of threads about conversion which you can look up when you encounter a problem.
Jill75 is offline   Reply With Quote