Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-03-2016, 02:47 PM   #46
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
So, besides the codes you got this year (2016), did you amass the rest of the codes over a period in the same month? One a day? Just trying to figure out if there is some kind limit.
I got 20 codes in December, so not quite one per day but close.

January 1st I could not get a code (received the "Error This item has already been redeemed." message). Then I was able to redeem codes on the 2nd and 3rd.

Quote:
I tried the code I got on 1 Jan again and it still wants to give me free shipping and not a free eBook. So I haven't redeem any more points for codes - I don't want to have this problem with all the codes.
That is so strange! So when you add the ebook to your cart and click on checkout it changes the ebook to a print book? Or does that happen on the Checkout page when you apply the coupon code? When I have only digital books in the cart it doesn't even show a line for shipping & handling.

Last edited by library addict; 01-03-2016 at 02:49 PM.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 02:51 PM   #47
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahi View Post
I emailed Harlequin through the support page on their site but I haven't heard anything about the rewards glitch. I really want the new Sarah Maclean book!
Yeah, I'm still waiting for a response as well. I'm also waiting for them to apply the points from my Carina Press order on 23 Dec and for another store receipt I sent in. I figure they're backed up because of Christmas plus the three-day weekend.
Advert
Old 01-03-2016, 05:32 PM   #48
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I got 20 codes in December, so not quite one per day but close.

January 1st I could not get a code (received the "Error This item has already been redeemed." message). Then I was able to redeem codes on the 2nd and 3rd.

That is so strange! So when you add the ebook to your cart and click on checkout it changes the ebook to a print book? Or does that happen on the Checkout page when you apply the coupon code? When I have only digital books in the cart it doesn't even show a line for shipping & handling.
Guess my problem isn't redeeming too many points for eBooks - I got 8 in Dec.

My cart says eBook from the beginning and never changes to print book. I never have a shipping line either. But with the code I received, a line is added: "You have qualified for free shipping*" down near the total. In fact, the eBook I am trying to get doesn't even have a print book available.

Either I got a bad code, something is wrong with that eBook, or a site issue. Maybe I should try different eBook.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 05:36 PM   #49
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
My cart says eBook from the beginning and never changes to print book. I never have a shipping line either. But with the code I received, a line is added: "You have qualified for free shipping*" down near the total. In fact, the eBook I am trying to get doesn't even have a print book available.

Either I got a bad code, something is wrong with that eBook, or a site issue. Maybe I should try different eBook.
I would. Or maybe try calling them tomorrow.
Old 01-03-2016, 06:15 PM   #50
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I would. Or maybe try calling them tomorrow.
The original eBook was still in the cart. I chose a different one and I still get free shipping and not a free eBook. Funny I never noticed a redemption selection for free shipping (says My Rewards Free Shipping). But then I don't read print books anymore and probably overlooked it.

I have sent 2 emails this weekend. I'll give them at least one weekday to respond before calling. Seems like a number of people are having problems.
Advert
Old 01-03-2016, 07:43 PM   #51
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Free:

The Marquess of Cake by Heather Hiestand
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:20 PM   #52
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
On sale from Random House for $1.99

Everything I Left Unsaid (Everything I Left Unsaid #1) by Molly O'Keefe
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe #2) by Maya Banks
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Playing Dirty (Monkey Business) by C.L. Parker
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Last edited by apesmom; 01-04-2016 at 11:11 AM.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 03:35 AM   #53
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Chance Encounter by Jill Shalvis (D+/2 stars)
  • A Prince of a Guy (Red-Hot Royals #1) by Jill Shalvis (D+/2 stars)
  • Carnal Innocence (McCormick Family #1) by Julie Miller (B+/4 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 1-3.JPG
Views:	285
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	145245  

Last edited by library addict; 02-24-2018 at 04:33 PM.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:03 AM   #54
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Weekly report:
  • Purchased: None
  • Read
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Leidos.JPG
Views:	303
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	145248

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 01-04-2016 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Forgotten books
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 10:04 AM   #55
hannahi
Addict
hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Google Nexus phone, Sony PRS-300
FYI, I was able to redeem points for a free ebook on the Harlequin My Rewards site this morning. Hopefully it means it's fixed for everyone!
hannahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 12:08 PM   #56
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hachette has 3 boxsets on sale for $0.99

Bad Boys Ink Boxset
Kindle | Kobo | Google
Tall, Dark, and Cowboy Boxset
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Alpha Immortals Boxset
Kindle | Kobo | Google
Old 01-04-2016, 05:32 PM   #57
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Repeat from Sept.

An Undeniable Rogue
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 05:38 PM   #58
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Heaven's Fire (Fairfax Family #2) by Patricia Ryan is FREE today. Topaz 1996. GR 3.90

http://www.amazon.com/Heavens-Fire-L...+Patricia+Ryan
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 06:45 PM   #59
apesmom
Wizard

On sale from Penguin for $1.99

Carolina Girl (Dare Island #2) by Virginia Kantra
Kindle | Kobo | Google
Old 01-04-2016, 06:45 PM   #60
goldilocks
Addict

Harlequin sent me a new code - it worked!
Then I redeemed more points and tried for another eBook - got a different problem this time: “This coupon code is invalid or expired."