Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 01-14-2014, 02:32 PM   #1
seawolfsanctuary
seawolfsanctuary began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc 7
Post Library and imported eBooks

I've only had my Arc 7 for a week, but already I've read more than I did last year!

The Library in the Kobo app is great, but is there any way to match an imported file (EPUB) with an item in the Store, to say "I have this already, it's this eBook in my Library" ? I'm getting duplicate recommendations, the eBook doesn't have a blurb, things like that.

I've poked around the sdcard0/Kobo/epubs folder, without success (although I have corrected a cover image, which gives me hope that other things can be fiddled with!) and I'm transferring via USB/MTP from Linux.

Apologies if this has been asked before, I have searched a fair bit!

seawolfsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, epub, kobo, library, store