Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 09-21-2012, 01:00 AM   #1
cups
cups began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 6
Question How to format PDF for my Kindle 6

Hi all,

I recently purchased a Kindle 6, and I have a collection of books in PDF format that I'm keen on having optimized for my e-reader. Having read the links provided on how converting from PDF is terrible, I'm not sure that I can achieve my modest aim. But I'll ask you all anyway!

I've tried using Calibre to rearrange my PDF's, but I really don't know what I'm doing and I find it all a but overwhelming. Would anyone be willing to show me how to configure my PDF so that I can read it comfortably on my Kindle 6? I'm attaching a part of the PDF to this post so you can all see what I'm dealing with.

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Moderator Notice
Attachment removed. Unless you are the Author attaching copyrighted books is against forum rules.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-21-2012 at 01:09 AM.
cups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:03 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
What the heck is a "Kindle 6"?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
pdf conversion, pdf cropping, pdf ebooks