Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
gandor62
Connoisseur
gandor62 began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch, Ipad, Kindle 2
Has anyone managed to convert an iBook to kindle Format

Have not been able to find any info on whether you can purchase a ebook from apple ibook and convert it to a kindle format as yet. Has anyone seen or heard if it is possible. I am aware of DRM problems, but hoped there was a plugin somewhere.
gandor62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:03 AM   #2
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
This isn't the place to be asking for DRM stripping plugins - as far as I'm aware no one has cracked Apple's Fairplay DRM for ebooks. Google is your friend for researching this kind of thing.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2011, 06:18 AM   #3
gandor62
Connoisseur
gandor62 began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch, Ipad, Kindle 2
Thanks for the answer.
Though I was not aware we could not even discuss the subject. I wasn't actually asking for how to do it. I was asking if anyone had heard it done.

I'll add the subject to the other thousand 'politically correct' insanity terms we cant discuss.
gandor62 is offline   Reply With Quote