Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Deauthorizing Computer

Am switching computers and assume I need to de-authorize the one I'm giving away. Correct? If so, how do you do that?

I've already authorized the one I'm keeping but will need to authorize a new one I should be getting from my company in a week or so.

Thanks
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Am switching computers and assume I need to de-authorize the one I'm giving away. Correct? If so, how do you do that?
C, Launch Sony Reader Library on the PC to be deauthorized, sign in, click <my accounts> and <manage hardware> where you will be offered the opportunity to deauthorize th e PC.
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
jswinden
Nameless Being

1. Sign in to Sony Reader Store (you must be using the computer you want to Deauthorize)
  2. Click My Account
  3. Go to bottom of screen and click Manage Devices
  4. Click Deauthorize button next to your computer