Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
Treven
Addict
Treven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Alien Cradle

Finished reading Jeff Inlo's book Alien Cradle. Really enjoyed it. I'd already read his three books, Delver Magic. All four of his books are worth keeping on my reader.

Last edited by Treven; 01-24-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Treven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:58 AM   #2
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Thanks, Treven. You’re sending a good deal of positive sentiments my way and I appreciate it. I hope your day is as great as you just made mine.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert