Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
el.astrologo
Groupie
el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-700BC
Sony Card... What's that all about?

Hey guys how's it going?

I have some questions for those of you who have used the deal sony offers giving you a visa sony card with 100 dollars credits on your first purchase over $299.

I'm really totally clueless here since I'm not from the States so I don't know how credit cards work there. The thing is, I have a friend that's over there right now and I asked her to buy me the PRS 700 and I was thinking about her getting the Sony Card for this purchase.

My question is the following, can she apply for the card, buy the PRS 700 and then before leaving USA cancel her subscription?

I would appreaciate any help you guys could give me on this.
el.astrologo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
sure she can, but she would have to pay any fees associated with the card.

Those Vary from card to card
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
el.astrologo
Groupie
el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
sure she can, but she would have to pay any fees associated with the card.

Those Vary from card to card
Fees? Do you mean there is a fee for cancelling the card or something like that?

Thanks
Old 01-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #4
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
It took a minute to search for the site:
http://www.chasecreditcards.com/sony.asp

Try reading their terms and conditions before deciding.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:10 AM   #5
el.astrologo
Groupie

Thanks guys
Advert