Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-17-2007, 04:57 PM   #1
SteffenH
Enthusiast
SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kobo Mini, TrekStor Pyrus Mini
Formating Tables in Book Designer doesn't work

If I try to creat tables in a lrf-file with Book Designer the result isn't a table but unformated text and numbers. How can I keep the tables in my converted lrf-files?

Thanks! Steffen
SteffenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:25 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Using Book Designer, you cannot at present. I think that is on the to-do list for this summer.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2007, 05:29 PM   #3
SteffenH
Enthusiast
SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteffenH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kobo Mini, TrekStor Pyrus Mini
Thanks! I wonder about that, because there ia a table-function build in Book Designer. I hope we will get a solution.
SteffenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 07:00 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I hope so too. I would like to have tables as well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #5
vvv
Zealot
vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iLiad, Librie, REB1100, GEB2150, GEB1150, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf
Using Book Designer, you cannot at present. I think that is on the to-do list for this summer.
When I will have a couple of free days. But when I will have them - I cannot say now, most probably at the summer vocations...
vvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2007, 07:00 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
vvv, you may find it helpful to look at the table code in html2lrf

@steffen: You can create tables in LRF files using html2lrf right now. Just define the table using html and convert it.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 02:38 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Any idea when the next BD update's likely to be out, vvv? It's been at least 6 weeks since the last release!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:44 PM   #8
vvv
Zealot
vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iLiad, Librie, REB1100, GEB2150, GEB1150, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
Any idea when the next BD update's likely to be out, vvv?
You can try this
http://www.the-ebook.org/e107/e107_f...2007_05_30.zip

It includes the things which the users asked for during last months (excluding time-consuming requests). For you, for example, an additional operation "align:center" has been added to the "re-format selected elements as" of BookBrowser. Also I adjusted it for the usage of Word 2003 libraries.

But bear in mind that I did not check carefully this update...

Last edited by vvv; 05-30-2007 at 01:59 PM.
vvv is offline   Reply With Quote