Name:	DSCF0244.JPG
Views:	675
Size:	775.8 KB
ID:	7256  
mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:39 PM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Cute! Who's the vendor?

Edit: "TabletKiosk", I guess. I should click on the images first.

Did you have to install a driver to get it to work?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2007, 04:59 PM   #3
mac
Enthusiast
mac began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
I bougth it in that spanish site
http://online.farandsoft.com/shop/de...?ida=500100221
I think you can found it other sites
Yes " tabletkiosk" (if you see the vendor web page say "targus" but it not true)
Only need the keyboard sever for iliad
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=16
Old 11-15-2007, 05:23 PM   #4
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Are you sure that's not the Kindle?
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:45 PM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
Are you sure that's not the Kindle?
Naw, the Kindle is fugly, remember?
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2008, 09:24 AM   #6
rai
Enthusiast
rai began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onxy Boox M92
I'm thinking of buying this keyboard, and I'd like to hear some experiences with iLiad? Is it working out for you, people?

Thanks!
rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:58 AM   #7
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Cool! This led me to look on EBay for such things -- I did a search for "mini usb keyboard" -- and I've just paid out the princely sum of £6.98 for a rubber usb keyboard you can roll up. I'll let folks know how well it works with the Iliad. If it plays nicely with Abiword, I need never lug my laptop about again! :-)
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:59 AM   #8
rai
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac View Post
Only need the keyboard sever for iliad
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=16
So, all I need to do is first install the program from your link and hook up the keyboard?
Old 01-29-2008, 04:23 PM   #9
mac
Enthusiast

You must install the program in CF or SD/MMC (I think only unzip is necesary, now I don`t remember).
Conect your keyboard.
Trun on your iliad.
Run from counter list the program (only one time, if you run it two you have the same key two times), and all its do.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:27 PM   #10
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Quote:
You must install the program in CF or SD/MMC
So does this mean you can't use a keyboard unless you've got an expansion card? I was hoping I could manage without one...
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:50 PM   #11
rai
Enthusiast

Quote:
You must install the program in CF or SD/MMC (I think only unzip is necesary, now I don`t remember).
Conect your keyboard.
Trun on your iliad.
Run from counter list the program (only one time, if you run it two you have the same key two times), and all its do.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:07 PM   #12
-Thomas-
Addict
-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iRex iLiad v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by carandol View Post
So does this mean you can't use a keyboard unless you've got an expansion card? I was hoping I could manage without one...
No, I actually installed the driver on the internal storage, so no expansion card is needed.
-Thomas- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:10 PM   #13
Almagne
Enthusiast
Almagne began at the beginning.

Is it necessary to have the shell hack to run the driver?
Almagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:52 PM   #14
rai
Enthusiast

I'm glad to report that Targus Universal USB Portable/Foldable Keyboard works fine with iLiad
http://www.targus.com/us/product_det...?sku=PA875U01X

I bought mine from eBay, one can find quite an affordable price there.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:56 PM   #15
mac
Enthusiast

"Is it necessary to have the shell hack to run the driver?"
Yes