Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-24-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
noshoes
noshoes began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-t1
Smile I am really liking my new Sony PRS-T1

I can check my email and facebook via wifi!
noshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Welcome to the forum.

To check my email while away from home is why I bought the Sony T1.

Glad you like it.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:45 AM   #3
noshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Welcome to the forum.

To check my email while away from home is why I bought the Sony T1.

Glad you like it.
It has to be the most inexpensive device to access the internet there is! I payed $99 for mine.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #4
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
I love the browser, it´s FAST!!! And don´t mind the flashing of the screen that much.
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #5
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Congrats on your new Sony. Good choice
Happy e-reading
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
noshoes

Thank you I am really enjoying it!
Old 01-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
phloxy
Always reading
phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle 7
Nice call, noshoes! I am loving mine, too. I received it about a week ago and have been using it like crazy, mostly for reading but also to download freebies from the Sony store when they are available. I researched ereaders *forever* before I finally decided on the Sony. Then while I was waiting for the device to arrive I began researching Calibre and the other things people mentioned on these forums. By the time the T1 arrived, I had Calibre all queued up with a ton of books and was thrilled to have a near-seamless transition of reading material from my Mac to my device almost instantaneously. I feel really good about choosing to get a T1 over the others, and I am still grateful to everyone who shared information and personal experiences, which were so useful to me when I was making up my mind.

Enjoy, noshoes! I know exactly what you're feeling right about now.
phloxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:03 AM   #8
noshoes

solidarity

Tags
email, facebook, prs-t1, sony