Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-19-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
autostratus
autostratus began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Good Evening.

Please welcome another 'newbie' to the forums. Here to consult the experts and find the problems before they arise.
autostratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Welcome, newbie. Feel at home.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi autostratus and welcome to the Forum.

Where are you in the UK. Used to live in Beds back in the 70's. LONG before eBooks came along
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:00 AM   #4
autostratus
autostratus began at the beginning.

Many thanks to you both for the welcome. Living in the Midlands near Coventry just North of your old haunts Cassidym.
autostratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:19 PM   #5
Bokkie
Enthusiast
Bokkie began at the beginning.

Coventry? Perhaps your town and mine (Crawley) should also twin and have a suicide pact? I must admit, back in the mid 80's I was editor for the South African Land Rover Owners Club magazine and I was invited to the Land Rover factory near Coventry where the head of PR arranged to let me take the, then, latest model Range Rover for a drive around their test track. I engaged low-gear, low-range and headed into a quagmire of two foot of mud. I was impressed with the smooth flow of the transmission. Then I realised why, the mud was laid on top of a smooth concrete base! They don't make off-road driving conditions like that anymore. After a tour of the factory and lunch he arranged for his secretary to take me back to the station. Whilst I admired the cockpit of his Range Rover I could not help but steal furtive glances of her ample cleavage. Dumplings overflowing the cooking pot came to mind. I'm not sure if she reciprocated and stole furtive glances at my cockpit. Some twenty-four years later I still remember that so Coventry left an indelible imprint on my mind - for the wrong (or is it right?) reasons. Welcome anyway.

Last edited by Bokkie; 10-25-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Bokkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #6
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome!

(I'll hold off on making "sent to Coventry" jokes )
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote