Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-28-2010, 12:11 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Softrooted Nook w/Accesories

I think I'm going to get the Cruz eReader, I find myself using tablet stuff more and more, and like the thought of being able to read comics in color.

Includes the B&N Nook softrooted to the latest nookdev Firmware
4GB Micro SD w/ SD Adapter
Wrap around hard cover (faux leather I think LOL)
A Skin
Screen protector on the nooks screen and touch screen. Just an FYI, I'm very anal about the way screen protectors are on, so there is a VERY small bubble on the left side that doesn't touch the text, but if you don't like it, then they can be removed.

I'm asking $150 for everything
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:20 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello
Is this Wi-Fi or 3G model? Could you also tell me its serial number and firmware versio the reader is using?

To post few photos os the reader and alll stuff would be also good.

Thanks!
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2010, 01:24 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This is the Wi-Fi Model, don't know the exact serial number (I don't have the nook on me), but it's the 10002 version or however many zeroes there are.

As far as the Firmware, again, I don't know it, it's the latest SOFTROOT Firmware.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:41 AM   #4
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
This is the Wi-Fi Model, don't know the exact serial number (I don't have the nook on me), but it's the 10002 version or however many zeroes there are.

As far as the Firmware, again, I don't know it, it's the latest SOFTROOT Firmware.
You can probably give him the serial number, when you are close enough to the Nook...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:59 AM   #5
jhempel24
Wizard

yeah I know, but wanted to give a more "immediate" answer LOL. Although I don't quite know, other than the 10002, or 10003 what the serial number will give you.
Advert
Old 10-28-2010, 05:51 AM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The serial number will tell me if it's possible to instal alternative firmware on it, to support Russian language, fb2 reading format and many other features

All information could be found ubder "Settings" menu
Old 10-28-2010, 06:48 AM   #7
jhempel24
Wizard

it already has the softrooted firmware on it, unless there is some other firmware that I'm not aware of.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:49 AM   #8
BeTePoK
Guru

Russian developers created alternative firmware: http://mynook.ru/firmware/

Use Google translator
Old 10-28-2010, 08:15 AM   #9
jhempel24
Wizard

Ah, okay. Here is the info you requested.

Serial Number: 1002620054290067
Firmware: 1.4.0 But it's been softrooted to I think it's 2.4.1

Hope this helps!!

Oh, it's got a skin on it that can be taken off without any residue as well.