Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-22-2013, 01:28 AM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
A much deserved thank you for 0.7.0!

Man! Wow!

That's all I can say. WOW!!

The newest version of Sigil 0.7.0 is nothing short of amazing. I mean, it's been an awesome tool since I first started using it almost three years ago, way back with version, whatever it was. And it's gotten better and better with every revision.

But now, with the tools? Reports, awesome. Delete unused stylesheet classes, even more awesomer! That one was a suggestion I made about a year ago. Or maybe it was a suggestion I made to FlightCrew. Either way, and whether or not it was put in because of my suggestion or not, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love to have a nice, clean, error-free stylesheet, and that's hard to do with some of the stylesheets publishers put in. Some of them seem to have like 50 bajillion unused classes, like they've already build stylesheets with every possible contingency already built in and they leave them in there, whether they're used or not. I hate clutter and it's been a pain for me to clean them up manually over the past couple of years. Just having a report to show the used classes would've thrilled me, but to also have the option to have Sigil remove them too? Icing on top of an already very delicious cake.

Thank you very much for this latest version. I don't know what more you have planned or what more it could possibly need, but I am very satisfied and I will definitely be sending that donation I've been putting off for no good reason.

Thanks for creating such an awesome tool and keep up the awesome work.

Sincerely,
- Byron Followell

P.S. I did say awesome in there somewhere didn't I?
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Thanks, we appreciate the thanks
meme is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert