Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-07-2009, 01:24 AM   #1
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Want to buy Pocketbook 360. Please help!

I'm interesting in buying used Pocketbook 360, will review all offers.
100% pre-pay via PayPal, already bought two ebooks in this forum for me and my girlfriend.
Please, help me to get another one
Regards,
Viktar.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
100% pre-pay via PayPal, already bought two ebooks in this forum for me and my girlfriend.
Regards,
Viktar.
I think it will be hard to find a used one. This device was just released a few weeks ago.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
You can get it direct from Pocket Book, but as Bob said I doubt you'll get one here on the forum...
http://www.pocketbook.co.il/Details....4-e77c80fe64a0
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #4
Kiyros
Kiyros began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook360
Quote:
Regards,
Viktar.
Where do you from? I know that Pocketbook have some dealers at the worldwide: USA, Germany, Great Britain...
Kiyros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm from Belarus...as far as I know - there is no official dealers in my country
Advert
Old 09-13-2009, 05:19 PM   #6
dptr13
dptr13 began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 360
germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyros View Post
Where do you from? I know that Pocketbook have some dealers at the worldwide: USA, Germany, Great Britain...
if you say germany has already dealers für the pocketbook 360 which one is it?
dptr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyros View Post
Do you know who these dealers are? I can't find any. I know PocketBook said they would have dealers, but I haven't seen any yet.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Quote:
I'm from Belarus...as far as I know - there is no official dealers in my country
Official dealer in Belarus.
http://pocketbook.by/

Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #9
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Do you know who these dealers are? I can't find any. I know PocketBook said they would have dealers, but I haven't seen any yet.

I am an official representative of the company Pocketbook in Germany.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:01 PM   #10
Seventh Son
lurker
Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: I should probably stop
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forkosigan View Post
I am an official representative of the company Pocketbook in Germany.
Can you comment on the prices?
Seventh Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 05:21 PM   #11
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Official dealer in Belarus.
http://pocketbook.by/

Thanks for the info, Forkosigan!
But, as I already stated, ebook readers in my country very expensive (mostly about 350-400$ for Sony PRS-500/505), so I would rather buy it here I already bought three readers here (for me, my girlfriend and for my elder brother), and still want to buy few devices
Old 09-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #12
Forkosigan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventh Son View Post
Can you comment on the prices?
There are recommended by Pocketbook prices for each country (in different countries because of customs duties and taxes, prices can vary greatly), but of course some sellers can sell and higher price. Pocketbook 360 in Ukraine is 299 USD, Pocketbook 301 + 340 USD. For example, for Germany's recommended prices are not yet determined, since it is still a search for trading partners, which will determine the final price.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:05 PM   #13
Forkosigan
Wizard

Quote:
Thanks for the info, Forkosigan!
But, as I already stated, ebook readers in my country very expensive (mostly about 350-400$ for Sony PRS-500/505), so I would rather buy it here I already bought three readers here (for me, my girlfriend and for my elder brother), and still want to buy few devices
Where exactly would you like to buy the device? As far as I know, prices in Belarus the official representative does not differ greatly from Kiev.

http://pocketbook.by/index.php?id=203
Old 09-15-2009, 01:31 AM   #14
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Where exactly would you like to buy the device? As far as I know, prices in Belarus the official representative does not differ greatly from Kiev.
http://pocketbook.by/index.php?id=203
Look at the prices! Why I should pay 380$ for new PocketBok, when I can wait a little and find someone who want to sell used reader, but in great condition. People buy used cars, TV sets, etc, so do I
Just compare:
1. Sony PRS-500 - I bought it for 120$ + 35$ shipping (315$ in my country)
2. Sony PRS-500 - I bought it for 100$ + 35$ shipping (315$ in my country)
3. Sony PRS-505 - I bought it for 175$ + 35$ shipping (360$ in my country)

All readers are used, but it's not a big deal, because work fine. Can you calculate how much $$$ I saved?
I will never buy any ebook reader in Belarus!
Old 09-15-2009, 02:42 AM   #15
Forkosigan
Wizard

Quote:
Look at the prices! Why I should pay 380$ for new PocketBok, when I can wait a little and find someone who want to sell used reader, but in great condition. People buy used cars, TV sets, etc, so do I
Just compare:
1. Sony PRS-500 - I bought it for 120$ + 35$ shipping (315$ in my country)
2. Sony PRS-500 - I bought it for 100$ + 35$ shipping (315$ in my country)
3. Sony PRS-505 - I bought it for 175$ + 35$ shipping (360$ in my country)

All readers are used, but it's not a big deal, because work fine. Can you calculate how much $$$ I saved?
I will never buy any ebook reader in Belarus!
It is your right to buy as you prefer ... But frankly, in order to buy a Used Pocketbook on such a reduced price, you will have to wait quite a long time.