Notices

Old 01-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
Southlooper
Southlooper
Southlooper began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Santa brought a Kindle!

Very cool.

I am reading John Adams, subscribed to the New York Times, for the monthly cost of 1 Sunday plus 3 weekday hard copies, and I am amazed by all the "free stuff" that is available out there!

Now, if I can figure out a way to hold this thing without hitting a button!
Southlooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southlooper View Post
Very cool.

I am reading John Adams, subscribed to the New York Times, for the monthly cost of 1 Sunday 3 weekday hard copies, and I am amazed by all the "free stuff" that is available out there!

Now, if I can figure out a way to hold this thing without hitting a button!
Hold it at the bottom... Most of the keyboard keys are deactivated while you are in reading mode.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Southlooper
Southlooper
Southlooper began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
thanks for the tip!

I also ordered a new cover, which I heard will also help out.
Southlooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Southlooper and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote